Chapter 10

A/N: I forgot to write at the previous chapter that it has an event.. I forgot to insert, Perrie's birthday.. So, yeah, i'll continue writing now...

PS: Perrie's birthday okay, Perrie's. Lol

__________

Zayn's POV

Finally. A long day with my baby. We just spend a day for her birthday with some of her friends. I actually bought her a big teddy bear and a necklace. Ring? No. It's not yet time to buy a girl a ring. 

"Bye babe.."

"Bye Zayny. Thanks to this cute bear!" Perrie said to me, poked my nose then kiss my cheeks. "Do you wanna have a ride??"

"Ah. No, i'll just go in a store here.  I'll just.. buy something..." I lied to her. I just want to be alone. Yeah i know it's her birthday but that doesn't mean i should be happy. There are times that i often down without reason..

"Oh. Okay, bye. I love you.." she kissed my lips and entered her car. 

I was walking in the hallway.. Walking, walky walks. 

I enter the candy store.. i bought 10 for myself and 20 for the other 4 lads. That's how i love them. And Niall will love me more, right?

Thoughts began to enter my mind.. 

What if I'll feel jealous when Genna replaced me?

Would it be Harry? Oh, no, no, no..

What if, i made her life horrible?

What if, she always cries at night because of too much thinking??????

Ohgahd.

I'm crazy..

I left the store.. Still thinking. When suddenly somebody beeps his car at me.

"Hey Zayn!"

"Oh, hi uncle!"

"Wanna go ride?"

"Yeah sure! Can you take me to Cheshire?" What am i thinking?? I'm going to CHESHIRE? 

"Gladly, that's my way too.. Let's go!"

When we were on the 4th street... There's a familiar car quite came across our direction... And it made both of the cars broken bumpers...

I saw a girl running towards the car in front of us..

She looks familiar...

Yeah she really is...

NO!..

But, yeah.... She is..

___________

Harry's POV

What a great productive day! I was out for one day with Ge-- i mean, Nicole.. It was fun though.

"Harry, wait!" Nicole calls me.

I turned my face in her direction..

"Be careful in driving... " 

I nodded then smiled at her.

Does she mean for that? Oh well. I need to go home even though i want to spend a half nights with her.. There's no choice, mum will misses me like i think i'll get 100 kiss from her..

I was going to make my turn at the left when suddenly a truck bumped on my... CAR??!!!!

"HOLY SHIT!!!" I yelled.. I saw the drivers faces.. He's with somebody.. It was...... Zayn..