Chapter 18

*A THOUSAND YEARS playing* ---------------------->

 A/N: Then clicked the 'show full text' below.

 _______________

*No one's POV*

Genna look up to the 5 boys at their back. She feels scared. Cena looks up to her eyes.

"Genna! I miss you. You'vechange... your hair color. What happen? And why are you pregnant?" Zayn asked her walking closer to her.

"Uhm.. uh... wh...who are you? I .... " she stops then looking at her tummy. she said to her baby that.

"Look baby, it's your father, you know what, i miss him.. but.. I promise to you, that one day, we will be together! A happy family!" She looks up to Zayn.

"I think you you're referring to a wrong girl. We're sorry..." she continued then look at Cena.

"Can we go now? I.. i think i'm tired..." she said to Cena then Cena guided Genna from walking away.

"But. It's me, Zayn! And... we misses you so much Genna! You will gonna be my FUTURE wife, remember? I know it's you... Please come back....." Zayn yelled then whispered the last sentence. He let a tears fall from his eyes. 

"Sorry. Wrong girl, Zayn." Ash said to them. She feel so sad lying to the father of Genna's baby. It's all wrong.

"We know it's my brother.. I think she's lying.." Louis mumbled trying to calm Zayn from crying.

"I never cry like this before.... it's too painful..... can i just die now? Right here?" Zayn said still crying. His heart felt like dying. He still hopes that Genna will come back to him. All the promises they made.

"Come on Zayn. We're here for you..." Harry tapped his shoulders.

Not far off... They hear something...

Genna fells at the ground but Cena catches her.

"Genna, are you alright?..... Oh she faints...." Ash yelled.

"Genna, wake up!" Cena said.

"Let's go to a near hospital...." Ash said then they ran away from the Arena.

Zayn suddenly came closer to them.

"WHAT HAPPENED?" He asked sobbing. 

"We're so sorry. We're going, please excuse us." Cena said.

____________

Genna's POV

"Nothing was bad. She just faints causing her of tiredness....." The doctor said. "Genna, do you want now to see what your baby gonna be?" she asked me smiling.

"Really? Sure!.." I answered giggly.

"Oh look! He's rolling over!" The doctor said looking at the machine.

"He? It's a boy?" I asked.

"Yeah.... Oh.... i think he's excited to go out there.... Look he's playing around!" 

"Genna... I'm so exciteeeeeeddddddd! I can't wait!!!! " Ash said excitedly.

"So, you must be the father Mr. Cena." the doctor referring to Cena.

"No, I'm not... I'm just a friend.." Cena replied smiling. "I wish i had a baby too..." he continued.

"I know you will have one..." Ash said then winks at him.

"You're flirt Aunt."

"Shut up." Then we all laugh.

All i think of, was Zayn. Zayn. Zayn. Zayn. Zayn blah blah blah.