Chapter 3

Genna’s POv

From: Zayn Malik <3

Hi miss gorgeous! x

Oh. Look who save his name with a ‘<3’ on it.

To: Zayn Malik <3

Hello zaynie! :) watcha doin’?

From: Zayn Malik

Uhhh…. We’re on our way to a radio interview.. You must hear us in it.. I think it’s 94.7. Ahaha x

To: Zayn Malik <3

Of course I will! So uh.. Greet me there, okay? Hahaha :)

From: Zayn Malik <3

That’s the first thing I gonna do. Lol. Hey, I’ll catch you some other time. We’re about to enter the Dj’s room. Stay tuned babe! Xx

To: Zayn Malik <3

Okay. Don’t forget to greet me! And take care guys! Xx bye.

He texted me. Oh my god. I was about to explode every time I was going to reply to his texts. My cheeks getting hotter than I expected not to. And my heart is racing. Maybe this only happens because he’s my bias….

I turned on my radio and tuned in 94.7.

“I wanted to greet, Genna Tayl who’s already listening. Hi Genna, hope you’re having a great time today.”

“So, Zayn, who’s Genna, for the sake of our listeners and also to your fans…?”

“We met her hours ago….”

“Actually, we’re in their house a while ago before this interview….”

I think, Louis really wants me to have death threats...

“She’s a good friend of ours; she’s gorgeous and amazing…”

Phewwww! Amen to that Liam…

“So, you guys, do have girlfriend?? Except for Louis which have Eleanor and Liam have Danielle….?”

“Nahhh. I don’t have”

“Me too.”

“Niall and Harry have no girlfriend!!.... And how about you Zayn?”

“I actually like someone, but I need to confirm it first…”

“Oooohhh.. May we know about this girl?”

Before Zayn describe about that girl, my heart hoping that I was that girl but…..

“She’s tall, has gorgeous eyes, smile and… a great body.. hahaha. I think she’s perfect”

Is that me…? Or……. Just imagine my face when I heard that cause I’m totally totally freaking out.

 ___

Zayn’s POV

A few minutes later, the interview has done and we need to rehearse for our 2-night-concert. No texts from Genna neither a call.

I was sitting on the stage and stared at my phone. Waiting for a miracle that Genna texted me but….

“ZAAYN! Stop that, or else I’ll confiscate your phone!”

I just sigh at Paul. I can’t concentrate on what I am doing. Wooooooohhhhh!!!

“You okay Zayn?”

“No?... Maybe let’s just… let’s continue rehearsing..”

___

Louis’ POV

What’s with Zayn? He’s not being in himself after the interview and during the rehearsal. Guess it’s because of Genna?? Hmmm… but why did I think of Genna when it comes to Zayn? This is crazy…

I texted Genna to consult if she knows what happened to Zayn, since… Genna was the only one Zayn’s texting these past hours.

To: Genna Tayl

Hey brotha. How are u? :)

From: Genna Tayl

I’m goooood!  So, uhh. How’s the interview?

To: Genna Tayl

Not really good. Do you know what happened to Zayn? Because he’s being not himself you know…

___

Genna’s POV

Zayn? Really? Oh….

To: Superman Tomlinson

I dunno bro.. I’ll text him.. :)

From: Superman Tomlinson

Take your time bro! Make him on himself right now! Or else..!!

To: Superman Tomlinson

Ahahahah. Or else what?

From: Superman Tomlinson

I’ll never be your brotha!!!!!!! And I’ll make sure that you’ll eat veggies, especially carrots in a whole week!!!

To: Superman Tomlinson

OH NO…NO…NO!!!! I will never ever eat veggies!!!!!!!!!!!! I’ll do it don’t worry. :)

I won’t eat veggies…. I think it’s the yuckiest thing I’ve ever seen. The time I first ate celery… I was about to puke in front of my friends. I just wait for our dinner to finish and then burst it out the comfort room. Cause I can’t, seriously..

To: Zayn Malik <3

Hey Zayn! Vas happnin!? :)

 ___

Louis’ POV

As I turned my head to Zayn’s way… HE’S SMILING????? It’s really matters with Genna… Hmmm….. I’ll investigate it!