Chapter 21 - CARPE DIEM! The Proposal -- The Wedding

"I feel so proud of my beautiful daughter! Thank God you finally told Zayn everything."

"Love you too mom.. and dad..." i told them then they kissed me in my cheeks.

"Oh... Go to your guy.. And we'll going to plan about your wedding." Dad told me... Okay... I'm going ---WHAT? Wedding?

"Like seriously?" 

"Yes Genna Nicole Malik.. " They said in chorused.

"Fine. Fine... " I left them then they giggled. I came closer to Zayn and the twins. They're happy.. And I'm happy about that.

"Hey.... do my guys have fun?" I asked the twins.

"Yes mommy..." Zac said happily.

"I'm hungry...." Zayn said.

"Okay... TO NANDOSSS!!!" Zayn yelled then the twins jumps and they ran until we reach their car.

**********

@Nandos

We had so much fun lunch in Nandos with my family, the lads, the twins and especially with the new manager, Paul. Meheheh.

I didn't expect things that happened today. I see the smiles, happiness and enjoyment that i never been seen in the past years. Those struggles made me think that, there is a solution. 

I'm really glad that things make us better. I miss Zayn, the 4 boys, Paul and my parents. I'm so thankful for my parents for not leaving me, thanks to Zayn for the trust and faith, the people that keeps helping us through this.

"Happy birthday to me, Zac and Zayn!" I yelled..

"THREE BIRTHDAY CELEBRATION?" Niall, Liam, Harry, Zayn, Louis and Paul got off their seats and stand just to ask it.

"Calm down boys... Yes. We have the same birthdays.. " i said to them.. They jaw dropped and i bet there would be insect that would come inside. "Right guys?" i asked the twins.

"Love you mommy." the two said in unison. All of us laugh.

Minutes later. I called the boys and even Paul... I need their help. Just right now. Not kidding.. It's a serious matter.

"Okay boys... I need your help...." i said to them then they nod.

"Anything Zayn... " they chorused. I'm really glad i have four brothers and a second dad... Life really greats.

"I'm going to propose to Genna.... today.. After we dropped them in their pad... “  they nod.

"Paul and Niall, could you please buy me a ring? Just near here... “Paul and Niall nodded and like... their touching their chins.

"Louis and Harry... I need small balloons... like... 10 pieces... Remember... balloons that will go fly up in the air... "

"Liam.. I need a 2 by 3 box....got it?" he nodded and he list down the word box in his hand.

"Got it guys?" 

"Yeah Zayn.. we got it... " They chorused and nodded.

"Don't forget to your disguise boys... I owe all of you... Thanks for helping..." i told them.. They hugged me..  then they left.. Leaving a smile and cooperation in their face.. Huh i cannot ask more for the things that i have..

I return back to our table..

"Ahm... they boys leave for the moment... And I just buy something okay? Just text me if you’re done... I gave Genna my calling card because i bet, she didn't know my number.