Chapter 6

Genna’s POV

That was really a great night! A night to remember <3

I get up and pick up my phone.

4 texts. 16 missed calls from 4 people.

From: Daddy Payne

I think you should go here at our hotel... There’s something wrong with Zayn….

From: Harry is handsome

WAKE UP!!!!! ZAYN IS…… YOU SHOULD CHECK HIM HERE!!

From: Hot Nialler

It’s 11 am!!!! Wake up Genna!!

From: Superman Tomlinson

Genna! Zayn is……..

What happened to Zayn? So I ran immediately to the bathroom and take my quickest bath ever. Wear my simplest clothes, ran to my car without combing my hair and drive to their hotel… It was so… urgent you know.

I slammed their room’s door without knocking.

“WHAT HAPPEN?”

“What happened to your hair first?”

“Just tell me what happened to Zayn!”

“Go to his room. 2nd to the left”

I slammed the door and… Zayn….. Casts are all over his right arm and his left leg.

“Wha… wh… what happened babe?!?!”

He doesn’t say any word. He tapped his bed and signaling that he wants me to sit beside him.

“Wh… why… is your mouth have a bruise? A…. and… yo..Your… eyes? A..a…a….and your right arm and the leg???.....

“….”

I stood up.

“WHAT HAPPENED ZAYN??!”

“After I drop you to your house.. 3 guys came closer to my car… they have knife and guns…. Before they snatch my phone and my laptop, they pulled me off to my car.. Then kicked my leg, punch my face my ribs and some parts of my body...  Luckily they didn’t have an intention to get my wallet…Idiots…” He replied to me while he’s encountering pain because of the bruise near his mouth..

I was frowning... I cover my face with my hands.. My tears fall. I blame myself for all of this.

Arms wrapped in my waist. And forcing to stand his body alone.

“It’s okay…. It’s okay that you are safe… I’ll be getting well soon”

I face him and held his face..

“I’m so sorry… I’m so sorry…… This is all my fault.. I should be the one who’s hurt… not you…. What if some paparazzi…. Saw your fa—“

“No. This not your fault. And I’ll be recovering soon. Don’t mind the paparazzi. I’ll be better soon.”

He just smiled to me. That beautiful face… oh… what have I done? :(

“I’ll take care of you…”

“… really?...”

“Yeah. Until you recover… I’ll call my parents to ask her permission..”

I got up my phone and called my mum. She approves. Mom and dad will drop here my things later.

“Here is your things Genna, Uhm.. Zayn, Get well soon okay… Genna, take care of him. You know what to do right?”