Little Moments: Water Park! (All, Kanato)

"Shit, how high is this?" Ayato asked, peering over the edge of the slide platform as we lined up to go down the racing slides.

"Forty-two feet," the lifeguard on-duty answered proudly, shouldering his life raft as if to act more macho. He eyed me and I backed self-consciously behind Laito. "People with heart problems aren't supposed to ride."

"Oi, where are you looking?" Ayato growled, his attention immediately snapping to the lifeguard.

"I'm doing my job – besides, she's got nice tits," he said carelessly. I immediately felt a ring of dread. "It's a shame about the scar though. Anyway, you can't ride, Miss. You'll have to stay up here with me."

"I'll wait at the bottom," I said loudly, turning on my heel. Dammit, I really wanted to try that one.

"Listen, you shit, I have half a mind to kill-"

"Miyako!"

As Ayato was threatening, and occupying, the lifeguard I hefted up a mat and made a dash for slide number one.

"Beat you all to the bottom!" I cried, flinging myself into the turbulent water and shooting down the red slide.

My stomach flopped upward upon a bump in the slide; catching air was intense but a smile was plastered to my face. There were yells behind me yet I couldn't hear them over the whistling of wind and the exhilaration racing through my brain. I'd get hell for this.

Laughing and sputtering water out of my lips, I clambered out of the shallows, wading over to the concrete and waving enthusiastically up at them. All were gathered at the edge, leaning over the railing. Another laugh bubbled its way out of my mouth as I saw Ayato stick a middle finger in the air.

They were lining up; Shuu to the yellow slide, Reiji to the navy, Ayato to the red, Laito to the green, Kanato to the purple, Subaru to the grey. Beaming from ear to ear, I watched as each of them shot out from under the mouths of the slides. Shuu's eyes were wider than I'd ever seen them, like big blue super moons as he caught air but Reiji looked about the same, though his black hair was flopping into his face. Ayato and Laito were laughing at the top of their lungs as Kanato, stuck between them, was screaming bloody murder as water smacked him in the face on the way down. Subaru seemed to be on a whole other planet; it looked as if he had half a mind to punch the slide, but couldn't coordinate his limbs well enough as he plummeted to do so. In the end, he looked like he was flopping through an anti-gravity chamber whenever he caught air.

Shuu and Subaru hit first, the latter cursing as he staggered haphazardly from the water. Both shook out their hair, sending crystal droplets flying my way.

"Hey!" I chuckled, raising a hand.

"You're already wet," Subaru pointed out grumpily.

"Hm," Shuu chuckled. Subaru pretended to ignore this, but his face had already flushed a sunburned red.

"I'm not doing that shit again!" Kanato raged, grabbing me by the front of my bikini top.

A squeak scraped along my throat in surprise as his knuckles pressed between my breasts. My hands immediately went up to hold the fabric firmly to my chest.

"Calm down, Kanato-" Reiji tried to instruct.

"No, no let him," Laito egged on, smirking gleefully with his eyes fixed on my chest. "Hey, while your hands are there, fondle yourself, Miyako."

I ignored that.

"Sorry, Kanato, would it be better to go on a raft ride next?"

"It depends on what that is!"