Chapter 27: Ayato's Birthday Part 1

Ayato was a little tougher. I figured that I'd just go with a classic schoolgirl outfit for him. It was a very short button-down long sleeve that only went two thirds of the way down my breasts. It was cottony and comfortable even though I wasn't wearing a bra. The plaid skirt I wore went to just above mid-thigh and the white stockings sat just beneath that. The underside of my breasts peaked out from beneath the top and the low rise skirt allowed for the frill of my panties to be seen. Even the stocking holdups were of lacy appearance.

Embarassing? Yes. Effective? Let's find out.

As I bumped the door open with my hip, I balanced the tray of breakfast.

"Let's get some things straight, Chichi Ippai-"

I started, but kept the tray from jarring too much as I turned to find Ayato already sitting up in bed. He was shirtless, something that made me swallow with a nervous excitement.

"-I'm going to call you that and there's nothing you can do about it. You will refer to me as your Senpai, is that understood?"

"Y-yes," I muttered, blushing gently.

Chichi Ippai...? My breasts aren't that big but... well sh*t, I feel flattered.

"Looks like you picked an appropriate outfit. Come to Oresama."

I did as I was told, setting the tray to the side and crawling onto the bed.

"S-Straddle me," he ordered.

Without question, I followed orders. His face looked similar to mine. What was with that? I thought he'd enjoy ordering me around.

"Tch," he clicked his tongue and roughly pulled my head to the side by grabbing my chin. His fangs sunk viciously beneath my flesh and I flinched, my hands falling against his chest to steady myself.

"Senpai?" I asked tentatively and he pulled away, narrowing his eyes. "Aren't you hungry?"

"Food doesn't interest me. Only your blood."

He latched on once more, choosing just below my collarbone instead. He seemed hesitant, like he wanted to do something else, but couldn't bring himself to. Was he nervous? Was he stalling by sucking my blood?

He's acting nervous like this is a novel experience...

Despite my anxiety, I arched my back toward him and presented my chest to his face. He grinned to himself, his poison green eyes flashing up at me with a rather hesitant lust. I wasn't expecting... the chagrin that shadowed each of his actions. It wasn't like Kanato or Laito who had simply done as they wished.

"You want Oresama this badly?"

"Yes..." I crooned, looping one arm loosely around his neck as he ducked his head into my chest and nuzzled to find a new place to suck my blood from. "Ayato-"

He let out a growl and hand came down with an electric smacking sound upon my butt. A small yip escaped my lips.

"What did I tell you?"

"S-Senpai," I corrected, ducking my head and staring at him uncertainly

"What?" he demanded, narrowing his eyes at me.

"Laito and Kanato were misleading yesterday," I murmured, pulling him close and hiding my face in his neck for a moment as I recomposed myself. "We really didn't do anything... so you don't need to..."

"Tch," he scoffed, putting his arms behind him, hands braced against the sheets, and leaning back on them. "You think I'm trying to make up for somethin', huh? Do you?!"