Chapter 25: Laito's Birthday Part 2

"Laito-sama?" I asked, standing in the lobby of the club and staring around uncertainly. It was a rather cozy place with glamorous décor. I couldn't help but notice the different sexual advertisements on the pamphlets at the counter. "W-what are we doing here?"

"Don't worry Maid-san," the hostess said with a smile. She was dressed in a maid's uniform as well, but not half as revealing as my own. "Your Master has something wonderful planned for you."

Laito smirked, putting a hand on my lower back and pushing me toward the hostess. She smiled, taking me by the hand and leading me through a door behind the desk.

"Put these on, Maid-san," she instructed, handing me a pair of panties, lacy and striped. I obliged, folding my current pair to her request. When I handed them over, she put them in a decorative, sheer bag and tied it shut with a green bow then promptly handed it back. "You'll be giving those to your Master, I'm sure."

"O-of course."

"Oh, you're so cute," she crooned, clasping her hands together. "You are such an obedient woman for doing this."

Dammit, dammit, dammit. The minute I get home, I'm punching a wall and blaming it on Subaru.

"And these," she said, producing two small rubber-looking pads and slipping them into my bra. I jumped at this, my long blonde hair shivering. The maid had her hair tucked behind a frilly headband. She promptly gave me the same accessory, pulling some shorter strands of my hair to stick out from underneath. "You are nearly ready!"

"W-what is it that my M-master has planned for me?" I asked through my teeth.

"All sorts of things!" she purred, opening a door.

Lo and behold, there was Laito completely naked but for a towel around his waist. The room was golden, dimly lit, with mahogany accents on all the furniture. It was relatively small, only a heated massage-bed, a table chalk full of many colored lotions, and a fridge with damp towels as well as dry towels stacked on a chair. When I looked around, there seemed to be a large porcelain Jacuzzi tub I had missed upon first analysis. The cozy little room was deceptively well-planned and space conscientious.

"Well now, Maid-chan, are you ready? Nfu~" he chuckled and I heard the door click shut behind me.

"U-uh," I stuttered slightly, my face heating up ridiculously fast.

"If you hesitate, you get punished," he said with a coy smile, lifting a small device in his palm that I hadn't noticed. His thumb pressed it.

Almost immediately, tingling sensations alit my unmentionable areas. The sensation made me snap my legs together and cross my arms protectively across my chest, but that didn't stop it.

"Nfu~! I like this," he chuckled in a low voice, thankfully clicking the device off. "Now come over here and massage me, Maid-chan."

"Yes, Laito-sama," I said in a small voice, walking over and putting my hands on his skin as he rolled over on his back.

The coolness of his back was easy to manipulate under my thumbs, knuckles, and elbows as I used them alternatively to melt out his muscles. The oils I used made his muscles glisten faintly in the dim light and they made my hands smell like lavender-vanilla. He let out groans every once in a while, then, as if to tease me, would turn on the vibrators to elicit a squeak from me. Each time I recovered, I'd find his eyes glinting like chips of jade as he appraised my reaction.

"Maid-sama, I'm going to do something to you, nfu~" he said, sitting up. "And then you're going to massage my front."

"Y-yes, Master?"