Chapter 24: Laito's Birthday Part 1

The idea I had for each of the triplets' birthday probably wasn't the best. Not if I wanted to be safe. I wasn't fully hydrated, still weak, and with a small cold (just an occasional dry-coughing fit) as the tail-end of my sickness, but I felt I could do this. I couldn't disappoint the boys.

Laito looked so cute, sleeping the way he was all sprawled out on the bed belly-down. I think he was clutching a pillow, but it was hard to tell. Even with him asleep, the blush in my cheeks was burning something fierce.

The maid outfit only reached a quarter of the way down my thighs, both of which were crowned by lace-tipped stockings. Seeing as they were sort of sheer, that didn't help with coverage. Thankfully, walking in high-heels wasn't a monstrosity since Father had taught all of his daughters to be upright and poised in all attire. My stomach was bare to the black top with off the shoulder lace straps. To top it off, there was a lace choker that tickled the skin of my neck. I'd never been more ashamed of myself. Reiji would have a strict word with me for sure...

The breakfast I had in my arms was carefully prepared so I didn't burn too much. Though the plate was devoid of bacon since, well, it had kind of crumbled away from being 'over crisp'. Otherwise, there were pancakes drizzled in syrup, strawberries mixed in vanilla yogurt, and a tall glass of sweet tea. I set it on his bedside table before sitting beside him, rubbing his shoulder.

"Laito-sama," I crooned into his ear. "Wake up."

"Don't you know what today is, Bitch-chan?" he groaned, rolling over and burying his face in the pillow.

"You want to sleep then?" I asked in a mock-sad voice, but crawling onto the bed to reach over and rub his back. "And miss everything today?"

"Yes," he answered grumpily, his face still in the pillow.

"That's a shame," I said, rolling off the bed and striding slowly toward the door. Part of me was almost relieved, but I knew I had to try harder. "I suppose I'll take off this outfit..."

"What outfit...?"

I turned slightly, gazing as coyly as I could over my shoulder. He was sitting upright in bed, hair mussed, mouth popped open slightly.

"W-what's the matter, Laito-sama?" I asked, my face burning even more as his eyes roved over my body, appraising each bit of lace and revealed skin.

"Nfu~ are you trying to tell me something, Miyako?"

"Your wish is my command for the day, M-master."

The way he's looking at me... oh shit I'm going to regret this.

"I see," he crooned, his eyes sliding sideways only for a moment to take in the breakfast on his bedside table. "Fufufu~ how fun this will be. Maid-chan, feed me!"

"Of course."

"Of course, Master~"

I came across the room once more as Laito turned on his bedside lamp, getting a better view of me as I strode across the room to him. Taking the tray, I set it up to the side, then promptly straddled Laito, heels and everything. His face was practically glowing, an extreme turnaround from the grump he'd been only two seconds ago.

"Say 'ah'," I coaxed after spearing a square of pancake, mimicking the action with my own mouth.

"Ah," he answered and I placed the fork in his mouth. His lush green eyes glittered evilly.

"You brought whipped cream, didn't you?" he asked and I nodded, reaching for the can. "Ah-ah, don't put it on the pancakes."

I hesitated, then promptly squirted a foamy blob on my pressed-up breasts. Immediately, he began laughing, fangs glistening in the dim light.

"I wanted it in my mouth, nfu~" he chuckled, wiping at his eyes. My face was on fire at this point. "I suppose this will do..."

He leaned in, tongue flickering out to lap at the crests of my breasts, slicking the white sugary substance away. My skin tingled where his tongue teased and I trembled on his lap. A prick finally elicited a squeak from me as Laito sunk his fangs eagerly into my skin. After a few suckles, he pressed both lips to the spot and sucked hard. He traced up my chest, making three hickeys just under my collarbone before pulling away.

"Ah, you're going to make today fun~"

~

"What is this indecency?"

"W-what is the matter?" I asked as calmly as I could, staring face-to-face with Reiji.

He let out a low sigh, fingering his glasses with an air like he wasn't about to take my shit today.

"Ah, well, Maid-chan here is my servant for the day as it is my Birthday," Laito said, walking jauntily into the main room and throwing an arm around me.

"That's right," I admitted, face flushing so hot that I was near-sweating even though the room was freezing and I was wearing next to nothing.

"Tch, highly indecent..."

"It's great, isn't it? Nfu~!"

There was a rush of air at my behind and I jumped on the spot; Shuu was crouching behind me, holding my skirt up.

"What a lewd choice," he noted as I attempted to swat him away. "You must really want something."

"I-I just figured this was a good birthday present," I muttered, grasping the edges of the skirt in an attempt to keep it securely down. "For Laito."

"Tch you look so uncomfortable," Subaru growled, crossing his arms stoically but his face was flushed pink and he wouldn't look at me; the pot calling the kettle black.

"I mean, I-I'm not used to being so... so... bare, I guess."

"Well, maid-chan, you're stuck like that for the rest of the day," Laito giggled. "I am your master and you've already given yourself to me. No take-backs, nfu~!"

"I know," I said calmly, breathing deeply to calm myself.

"Now, now, maid-chan, let's go out!"

"What?" I squeaked, but Laito grabbed my wrist.

"She's regretting all her decisions now," Ayato snickered as I was dragged out of the door.