Chapter 26: Kanato's Birthday

Sliding gently out from between the warm sheets of Laito's bed, I began preparing Kanato's birthday breakfast. He'd want something unbearably sweet; rainbow sprinkle pancakes with chocolate syrup and whipped cream. I would do my best to deliver. Even while trying my best, I still somehow burned the rainbow sprinkles so that they looked a little blackish instead of their original colors.

"Kanato-sama," I called as I came into his room with the tray of breakfast goodies.

The room was extremely dark, shrouding my eyes in a thick veil. I didn't know something was on the floor until my foot caught. The tray crashed to the ground as my knees collapsed down to catch the majority of my weight. They felt heavily bruised and I cursed inwardly at my clumsiness.

"What the actual hell do you think you're doing?" Kanato roared and I cringed as he snapped on the lights. "Stupid woman!"

"I'm sorry Kanato-sama," I murmured, moving to clean up the mess, but as most of it was on me, there wasn't much to clean from the floor but the creamy milk I'd brought. "I tripped over one of your toys I think."

"Don't be so damn clumsy in the future!"

"Of course, I'm sorry," I repeated, standing up.

Kanato in his lilac boxers was an uncommon sight and I found my eyes often being drawn up to him as I pressed towels to the wet floor.

"Perverted woman, what do you think you're staring at?" he demanded and I blushed, ducking my head.

He grabbed my chin, "Forget about that stupid breakfast. I'd rather eat you."

My eyes widened as he grabbed my wrist and pushed me down onto the floor.

"K-Kanato-sama," I muttered as he straddled me with his knees. His eyes were alight with hunger and his grin broadened across his face as I pressed myself to the floor beneath him.

"You are to call me Master."

He didn't waste a shred of a second. His tongue flicked out to my shoulder and began devouring the chocolate syrup that had smeared there.

"This outfit, it is so much cuter than the maid one you wore yesterday," he said, peeling away to observe me in the Lolita style outfit.

It was navy blue with silver embroidery along the hems and white lace around the neckline. Or rather, lack of neckline as the dress spanned my chest just above my breasts and went straight over to my shoulders.

"I will dress you up in something better once I am finished here," he murmured, bending his head to continue licking away smears of whipped cream and chocolate.

One of his hands sat heavily on my hip, pressing me down while the other grasped at my dress, tugging down on the collar to expose more chocolate covered skin. The one on my hip moved to grasp hungrily at the hem, pulling it up to allow access to the whipped cream that had splattered across my thighs.

"H-hey!"

"Shut up," he grumbled. "So lewd, Doll-san. Your body is reacting in such a filthy way. Your heart beating like that..."

"Wh-why shouldn't it be? You're very attractive, Kanato-sama."

"Hmph, I suppose it's only natural for you to act that way after all... cling to me," I gently grasped a handful of his hair, massaging his scalp as he licked his way across my chest. "Now, I suppose I'll just have to lick all of this away..."

His teeth indented my skin teasingly but then slipped into the veins so quickly that I hardly realized the pain until a second later. I gave a small yelp of pain and twitched, but Kanato's pressure on my shoulders kept me from wiggling.