Chapter One

I love him. I know that for a fact. Ever since the wedding last month, he’s been treating me like a queen, and I love him. Its nonstop little things, like looking up stuff online for the flat that I would like, or offering to do things for me so I don’t ‘strain myself because of the baby’. Harry’s such a worrier when it comes to me while i’m pregnant. 

Yes, I am the lucky person who is able to call herself the wife of Harry Styles, and he’s perfect. He treats me like his queen because he says that I deserve it after all that i’ve been through in my life. 

You see, when I was sixteen years old my parents and I were in a fatal car accident. While I survived, clearly they didn’t. I was with child services for a week before an unexpected person came to take me under his wing - Liam Payne of One Direction. My family and his were very close, so he says to me that it was necessary that he took me. A year later he adopted me as his daughter, and nine months after that he and his now wife had two twins - Brielle and Dimitri, my younger siblings. At their wedding is when Harry proposed to me and we got married about a year and half later, and at our wedding I told him I was pregnant. 

Then he dropped the bomb on me at our last day in Hawaii that he was going to be going on a world tour. Which is great, honestly, i’m more then happy for him and the guys. He just doesn’t understand that. I think he’s secretly afraid that i’m going to go back into relapse again, because i’ve already had leukemia twice and clearly survived it both times. 

Back in present time now, I was standing in the bathroom running my hands over my barely visible bump. If i didn’t tell you about it, you wouldn’t see it. Harry and I were gonna go over to my dad’s house to tell him and the others that I was pregnant today, so that they know why Harry screamed at them all the week before because of the tour. Dad wanted to kill him for that.

“Katie, are you ready?” Harry asked me from the door way. I nodded. “Don’t be nervous, love. If anything, they’ll be excited as hell.” he explained as he walked closer to me. “Plus i’ll be there. Nothing to worry about.” he added. 

“Yeah, cause when your there everything just gets twenty times better.” I said to him.

“Hey, I only cause trouble some of the time, but most of the time I am a good boy!” he said to me. I gave him a look and I knew that he would add on to his statement. “Okay, so that time when Niall started hitting me with the mic stand, I started that and it was my fault. But other then that i’m good! I promise!” he said. 

“Whatever you say, Haz. Let’s go and get this over with.” I said to him, slipping my sweater on that he had for me and grabbing my purse so we could leave.

“I’m telling you, they’re gonna be happy as hell!” He shouted while coming down the stairs as I waited for him by the door. 

“You better be right.” I said to him as we exited the flat and headed over to his car.

“When am I not?” he asked. As he saw the look on my face and my open mouth to say something, he quickly added; “Don’t answer that.” I laughed at him as he leaned over and kissed my cheek. 

“Nice choice.” I said to him as he started to drive off towards my dad’s home. He ended up buying a house soon after I moved out, because according to him it was getting to be to small with all the stuff we kept buying the twins. I tell myself mentally every day that my baby will not be as spoiled as the two of them, but I know its not going to happen as long as Harry’s the father. 

“Are you still scared? I told you they’re gonna be excited.” he said to me as he turned the radio down from blasting the music. 

“I told you i’m not scared.” I mumbled to him. He raised one of his eye brows at me as he drove but dropped the subject and proceeded to start singing along to The A Team by Ed Sheeran that was playing on the radio.

“AND THEY SAY, SHE’S IN THE CLASS A TEAM!” He screamed as I sat in the passengers seat and laughed at him. “Sing with me baby!”

“STUCK IN HER DAY DREAM, BEEN THAT WAY SINCE 18!” I sang out with him as it was his turn to laugh at me. “Stop laughing at me, you asked me to sing with you!”

“But that was funny!” he said as he pulled over in front of my fathers house. “Lets do this, babe.” he said to me. I nodded to him as we walked up to my fathers house and opened the door to walk in.

“Is that you, Harry and Katie?” my dad asked.

“Yeah. Hey Liam!” Harry shouted.

“Have a pint, Hazza!” Niall shouted from the couch. I wasn’t sure if he was acting drunk or if he was drunk.

“Who’s the idiot who gave Niall the pint?” Harry asked.

“He found it himself, mate, believe it or - KATIE!” Louis shouted as he got up and ran over to hug me. I laughed at him as he picked me up and spun me around in the air.

“Louis! Stop it!” I shouted to him.

“Put her down, moron!” Harry said. “Is everyone gonna sit down eventually? We gotta tell you something. Oi, did Niall get up and get another pint?! Where are the girls?”

“Chill Harry, they’re over there.” I said, nodding towards where the girls were sitting with Nicole in Eleanor’s lap and Danielle watching Brielle and Dimitri outside from the window. 

“I’ve got Niall before he grabbed his second pint.” my dad said, putting him down next to Allie who put herself onto his lap to prevent him from getting up. “We’re listening now.”

“Well... um... basically...” Harry started. I rolled my eyes at him as he talked.

“I’m pregnant is what he’s trying to say believe it or not.” I said to them. They were all smiling massively and it was quiet before Louis spoke up.

“A STYLES BABY!” He said happily, coming over to me and Harry and giving us each a hug. Turns out Harry was right, and everyone was happy for us. Maybe I should start believing what he says more often. 

****

HERE YOU GO CHILDREN! :D

i hope you like it, i see big things for this story, big things. great things. 

ENJOYYYYYY.