Chapter Five

“Does she move yet?” Harry asked. 

“No.” I replied. It was silent for a couple of moments.

“How about now?” He asked again.

“No!” 

“Why not?” 

“I don’t know, but she doesn’t move yet. I’m sure she’ll move soon, babe.” I said to him. Harry let out a ‘humph’ as he laid his head on my lap. I was five months pregnant on this day and Harry was looking forward to being able to feel her move.

“Louis lied to me again.” he muttered. I rolled my eyes as I put my fingers through his curls gently. He was tired and I could tell, he had been through a long day of rehearsals and he just wanted to sleep, but I wasn’t tired so he was being a pain in the ass and not sleeping. “I’m so tired.”

“Go to sleep.” I said to him. He sat up and brought me onto his lap and I leaned back onto his chest. 

“No.” He said. I sighed and groaned. “Whats wrong?” he asked me. 

“You.” I heard him chuckle behind me and I knew that he was smirking like crazy at this point. I rolled my eyes as I laid my head back down on his chest. He wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed my forehead tenderly. “You give me headaches.” I teased him as I poked his cheek.

“Me? No way.” he said as he kissed my lips. I smiled against his lips causing him to pull away from me and kiss me on the forehead. “Headaches all better.” he said to me. I giggled lightly as we cuddled more on the couch. I heard him yawn from behind me.

“You’re so stubborn.” I said to him. He laughed at me as he ran his fingers through my hair. He got a call coming in on his cell phone and I heard him get up, but he stopped once he looked at the caller ID. He groaned and ignored the call, sitting next to me again. “Who was that?” I asked him, still knowing the conversation that I heard a month ago by him and Louis. 

“No one that I care to talk to or think about.” He said harshly. I could tell that he was getting frustrated. It was clear. I sighed and backed away a little bit, laying down on the other end of the couch. I heard him get up and walk away, not knowing where he was going. He kneeled down in front of me and kissed my forehead. “I’m sorry baby. I love you.” he said, kissing my lips this time. 

“I love you too.” I said, sitting up. Harry sat down next to me and put his arm around my shoulders gently and I laid against his body once more. “Haz, can you sing to me?” I asked him.

“Of course I can.” he said. He kissed my forehead gently before thinking for a minute or two of what he was going to sing. 

“Isn't she lovely

Isn't she wonderful

Isn't she precious

Less than one minute old

I never thought through love we'd be