Chapter Fifteen

Harry woke up the morning of the Caroline interview two months later with a fever. It was a low fever, so he got dressed anyways and ate a small breakfast before he had to leave for the big interview. He was all set and ready to go and was just about to step out the door with us, when his face went pale and he ran to the bathroom and threw up everything he had ate. 

“Its probably just his nerves. We all know how much he wants to come to this.” dad said to us. I shook my head, but he didn’t see. “He has to come. Imagine if he doesn’t, everyone will say how he chickened out because he didn’t want to see Caroline.” he continued.

“No, he woke up this morning with a low fever.” I said to him. Simon then walked in, looking stressed. “He’s sick. Woke up with a fever, ate, and just threw it all up. I’m not sure he stopped yet actually.” I said, getting up and going into the bathroom. He had stopped and he was sitting on the edge of the bathroom with his hands in his hair. I could tell he was upset and crying, so I sat down next to him and put my arm around his shoulder and one of my hands in his hair. He then put his head in my shoulder. “Calm down Haz, its alright. I’m trying to convince them to let you stay-”

“No, I have to go.” he said. His face went pale again and seconds later he leaned back over the toilet and let it all back up again.

“No your not. This is the second time Harry! You have to stay here!” I said loudly over his vomiting. He stopped once more and cleaned up his mouth. “Change. Now. Then go back to sleep, alright? Alright.” I demanded. He nodded slowly as he got up and went to the left to the room, and I went to the right to talk to the others. All of the boys were sitting on the couch, including Simon. “He’s not going because I say so.” I said to them.

“I figured you would say that.” my dad said to me with a sigh. “There’s nothing we can do about that. If he’s sick then he’s sick. We’ll explain to them and hopefully they don’t get to mad.” he continued. The boys had to leave shortly later so I went into Darcy’s room and got her up, for she was starting to whine. I then fed her and sat down with Harry in bed, who was still awake, but barely. I laid Darcy down in the middle of Harry and I on the bed and took out my phone and went on Twitter, bored.

@KatieStylesx: Poor @Harry_Styles has to stay at the hotel today, got sick twice this morning! :(‘

I sent it out and saw Harry was now laying on his back and gently playing with Darcy who was smiling up a storm at him. He was shirtless under the blankets, which made me happy in a weird way. 

“Daddy’s sick princess. It stinks.” Harry muttered as I tangled my fingers in his hair gently. I saw him smile as I started to play around with it and he looked up at me. “Having fun?” he asked. 

“Loads.” I said to him, picking Darcy up and placing on my chest so I could snuggle into Harry gently. He adjusted quickly so that we sat up, propped up on the pillows. 

“Can you turn on the interview?” he asked. I shook my head no and he groaned as he placed his head in my shoulder. “Why?”

“That will make you feel worse.” I said to him. “I don’t think you should.” I mentioned to him afterwards. He rolled his eyes. “Put down your phone too. Twitter won’t help as well.” I said to him. He groaned again and put his phone on the bedside table next to him. 

“Happy?” he asked. I nodded as he cuddled me closer and took Darcy off my hands for me. Darcy smiled at her father as he kissed her forehead lightly. “What do you say about having a sibling? Daddy wants a sibling for you. But its mummy’s choice.” Harry rambled. I rolled my eyes at him as he continued to talk baby to Darcy. Shortly later though, I fell asleep. 

*****

When I woke up my from little nap Harry and Darcy weren’t with me. I got up and went into the living area and saw Harry sitting down with Darcy in his arms, with her bottle in her mouth. He smiled down at her, then he looked up and noticed me. 

“She started to whine. Then I noticed it was 12:30, she was only hungry. I’m feeding her.” Harry said. I giggled him as I sat down next to him. 

“I noticed.” I said, kissing his cheek softly. He smiled over at me, but snapped his head back over to Darcy when she sounded like she was gagging. He put her bottle on the table, grabbed the cloth, and started to burp her. I backed up, I knew she would be spitting up all over him.

“She won’t throw it up on me, will she?” Harry asked me. Just then, the spit up came down his back. “Never mind.” he said, giving her back to me and going into the bathroom. I laughed at him and Darcy was smiling too, she thought it was hysterical, but she wasn’t actually laughing, just smiling. I didn’t realize I was staring until Harry spoke up from across the room. “I do that too, just stare at her and realize how lucky i’ve gotten with having a baby as good as her.” he said to me, walking over to me and sitting down, putting his arm around my shoulder. “How lucky i’ve gotten to have a wife as amazing and beautiful as you.” he said huskily, kissing my cheek. Darcy was falling asleep now, so Harry took her from my arms. “Meet me in the room.” he said, kissing my lips tenderly. I nodded as he walked away to put Darcy in her room, and I went to ours. I had probably two mines to make up my mind on this before he came back, crap. I wasn’t sure if I wanted to have another baby yet. I wanted another one, but with just having Darcy so young and him always being gone, i’m not sure. I heard him walk back into the room and close the door. 

“Harry, I don’t know.” I said to him as he slid next to me. I heard him sigh, but he still kissed my cheek softly. “Darcy is so young, and you’re always gone…” I kept going. 

“What if I told you I could be around more.” he said. I finally looked over at him. “The boys and I all had a talk with Simon the other day. They all said that they want to get their personal lives back on track. Allie’s been in false labor twice because of Niall, Eleanor’s due any day now, and Perrie keeps telling Zayn that she wants him around for the wedding planning. Simon agreed and said that today would be our last interview for a while, we go home tomorrow night.” he said. My mind was blank. I couldn’t say anything. The thing that I wanted to happen the most was happening. I had my husband back with me now - for a long time. Unable to control my happiness, I leaned over and kissed him square on the lips. He didn’t object, he kissed me back. As things started getting more and more heated, Harry stopped. “Are you sure?” he asked me. 

“More sure then I have been.” I said to him. He smiled down at me and crushed his lips back onto mine, and for the rest of the afternoon, it was just us.

******

so i've been getting a question lately: Will there be another book?

NO, there won't be another one, this is the last one! i've said this twenty times to people and they still ask me! please don't ask again! i don't want to write another one because i have two new stories i want to publish, but first i need to end two of them!

this story will end on CHAPTER 20. i have it all planned, and it seems like a good place to leave them at.