Chapter Fourteen

“Oh my gosh, a bed.” Harry said once we got to our hotel. Darcy was asleep in my arms with her head on my shoulder as I walked in with her and the backpack, and Harry took everything else. Of course, just now he chose to drop it on the floor and run to the bed. I had to giggle a little bit when he laid stomach down on the bed.

“Move over Haz.” I said to him. He rolled over a little bit so I had enough room to lay Darcy down next to him. It was going to be so hard to get her adjusted, since neither Harry or I wanted to wake her up. “You need to shower and change, you’ve got an interview with Access.” I said to him.

“I don’t wanna go! I’m tired!” he said to me. I rolled my eyes at him as he smirked and got up and went through his suitcase as I took his spot on the bed with the sleeping Darcy. I had changed Darcy’s clothes on the plane before she had fallen asleep, thank god, and I didn’t have to wake her up. She was really good on the plane, thank god. “All their gonna ask me about is how you feel about the Caroline interview in a week. And i’m just going to have to tell them that you don’t care, and then they won’t believe it.” 

“I wish you could tell them to shove it.” I said to him as I set up Darcy’s portable crib. He chuckled as he took his current top off and went searching for a new one. I couldn’t help myself, I looked at his abs. I knew this was going to make his ego go through the roof right now. I could sense the smirk that was on his face right now. “I know your smirking.” I said to him. He walked over to me, still topless, and wrapped his arms around my body. 

“Glad to see that you’re liking what your looking at.” he said, leaning over and kissing me on the lips. I smirked into the kiss, and he did the same. “For the record… your boobs look fantastic in that top your wearing and your ass looks great in those jeans.” he said, crashing his lips back down onto mine. Oh god, here we go. Horny Harry is annoying Harry.

“Go change you hornball.” I said to him as he moved his lips to my neck, shoving him off me. If I made him late, my dad would kill me. He’d even kill me if he found out what we were doing. He groaned and snatched his shirt off the bed and changed into that quickly. I rolled my eyes at his anger and rushed over to Darcy, who was whining. She woke up, damn it. 

“Well its a good thing i’m leaving.” Harry said thankfully. I rolled my eyes. “Kidding. I’ll take her when I get back.” he said, kissing my forehead and taking Darcy in the process. “Stop crying baby.” he mumbled, kissing her forehead. “Be good for mummy. Then you get to spend the night with daddy.” he kept on saying to her. In the time that he had picked her up, she had managed to latch herself onto him by holding on tightly to his shirt. 

“She’s gonna scream.” I said to him. He laughed as he knew this. 

“Well maybe i’ll just have to take her with me.” he said. “They’d love that.” he added on. 

“No way.” I said, without even thinking otherwise. 

“Come on! It would be a blast! It might help them not ask questions about the Caroline interview! Please Katie?” Harry begged me. I gave him an unsure look. I didn’t know how I felt about her going in front of the world. She could start to misbehave and then ruin their interview. “She’ll be fine.” Harry added.