Chapter Thirteen

Darcy finally discovered rolling, and now she doesn’t stop. There have been several times where Harry is laying on the couch and goes to put his foot down and she is there and she almost gets stepped on. We’ve been home for three days, deciding that we should go home for Harry and the boys. Of course, because it was raining harder than usual, we had to stay in, which Harry didn’t mind in the long run because it meant he was cuddling with me on the couch while watching a sappy romantic movie he made me watch. It was sweet though, I enjoyed it. At this point, i’ll take what I can get because he’s leaving again in four days. 

I haven’t decided if Darcy and I should go with him on tour. In a way, I want to go, I want to go so badly. But with Darcy just being four months, i’m not sure if i should. She doesn’t have a passport to travel, and she would be horrible on a plane. Luckily, he hasn’t brought the topic up since he asked me a couple of days ago, so that gave me extra time to think about what i want to do. Which at the moment, I have no clue what i’m going to do. 

“You look deep in thought.” Harry mumbled in my ear, in the voice that I find very hot. I turned my head slightly on his chest so I could see his face. He kissed my forehead tenderly as he ran his hand around my finally flat stomach. 

“I was. Thanks for ruining it.” I said to him, poking him in his dimples. He chuckled as he leaned over to kiss me on the lips for a sweet moment, until Darcy screeched, making us both jump to see what was going on. I leaned over the edge of the couch and saw her there on her stomach looking up at us. “She just wants to join us.” I laughed out, picking her up carefully as Harry had secured his arms around my waist. I placed Darcy on her stomach, laying her on mine. Her curly hair was starting to grow a tiny bit, to the point where you could just barely play with the ends of it. 

“She’s adorable.” Harry laughed as he ran his hand over her head, playing with her hair. I laughed as he did this and she smiled, she loved her daddy. “Daddy loves you Darce. I bet you wanna come with Daddy, don’t you?” he said, chuckling. What he didn’t know was the even the slightest mention of tour got me tensed. Wait, shit. He can probably tell. “What’s wrong babe?” he asked. Shit. 

“My thoughts.” I muttered. Harry, still with his arms around my waist tightly, sat us up so I could look him in the face. He took Darcy from my arms with a look that demanded I tell him whats going on.

“Tell me, Katie. Wait, its tour isn’t it? Babe, if you don’t want to go, I understand -” 

“No! I do want to go, believe me I do. But its just…. Darcy.” I said to him. He nodded. “I’m not sure if I could handle taking care of a baby on tour, Harry. You would be busy everyday, I would have to take care of her. I know its not much of a difference then what i’m doing now, but its a new place for her and new timezones, she won’t be able to get used to it enough, she’s a baby.” I said to him. He nodded as he put his arm around my shoulders this time and brought me closer to his body. He kissed my temple softly as Darcy patted his chest demanding attention. He was ignoring her at the moment. 

“You won’t be alone, Katie. I’ll take care of her too. We can help her. Katie, please, come back with me. I need you with me.” Harry said to me, looking at me dead in the eyes. I thought for a minute, then realized. 

“California is next week, isn’t it? The interview with Caroline.” I said to him. He nodded. Thats the only reason why he needed me. He knew that if I was with him and there are the time of the interview, then Caroline wouldn’t try to make a move on him or do anything at all. In a way, I can see his reason for wanting me there. “Is that the only reason why you want me there? If it is, then -”

“I can’t stand seeing Liam and Danielle and the kids together! Katie, you have no idea how much it hurts me to see them all together, as a family, and have you over here with my daughter, away from me. I hate it. Please baby, please come back with me.” he said to me. I could feel myself tense up at this one. Actually, I could feel the pressure on me. I don’t do good under pressure. Sometimes I cry, but most of the time my face turns red and I put my hands in my hair. I did exactly that. “Crap - Katie i’m sorry.” he said, taking me in his arm that he had open. I put my arms around his neck and my head in his shoulder. 

“Harry…” I said to him. He shushed me quiet again. “No, you shush.” I said to him sharply as I looked at him face-to-face again. I kissed him on the lips romantically again and looked him in the eyes. “We’re gonna come with you, and thats it. You have to be the one to get Darcy’s passport, though. I’m not fighting that battle.” I said to him. He smiled like a five year old on Christmas day as he hugged me and kissed me countlessly. 

“I love you.” he said to me happily. I couldn’t help but smile widely as he was talking to me, holding me, and kissing me. I was able to put my fingers in his curls lightly. Once again, we weren’t able to go any further because Darcy yelled at us. “I think its time for a nap.” Harry said to Darcy, getting up and going upstairs still talking to her. I smiled to myself knowing that I had made Harry’s day even better. Of course, now I would have to do a whole bunch of arranging in only four days time and packing myself and Darcy. I felt arms snake around my stomach from behind and lips on my neck tenderly. I leaned my head back into Harry’s shoulder. “Did you know your incredibly beautiful?” he asked me. 

“You only tell me twenty times a day.” I said to him. He rolled his eyes as he turned me around and we kissed, finally without Darcy’s interruption. I draped my arms around his neck and put my fingers in his curls as we kissed, although by now it was more like making out, granted we were now getting some tongue action in and he was feeling me up as well. Every time we’ve had these moments like this during this week, i’ve felt like a princess kissing her prince on a could. Whenever i’m with Harry, I can’t explain what its like when I’m with him. He took his lips off of mine for air, and before he put them back on I managed to mutter “You’re amazing.” This caused him to smile halfway through the kiss. 

“You’re more amazing then me.” he said, kissing my forehead softly and lovingly. He put his arms around my waist and laid me back down on top of him, like we were before. “Katie, what do you say after tour is over and after my press calms down after the album release, we have another baby? Only if you want to though.” he said to me. I looked up at him smiling. 

“Of course. Later, when Darcy’s a little older.” I said to him, kissing his cheek softly. “Come on, put a movie on. I’ll even go through Love, Actually with you.” I said to him. He rolled his eyes as he picked out a movie for us, which ended up being Titanic. We weren’t even going to get through half of it before I fell asleep. Sure enough, I was right. 

*****

i have concluded that this story will only have 25 chapters, i know thats 5 less then Daughter Direction, but yeah. i can do everything I want in 25 chapters.