Chapter Ten

So, Eleanor had a genius idea that we could all take the train to Paris, France and stay there for two weeks so that we’re not bored out of our minds completely. Eleanor got Nicole excused from day care for a week, Allie got the week off, and now we’re on our merry way to Paris. Oh, did I mention that we haven’t yet told the boys? Yeah, we didn’t tell them because we knew that Harry might flip his lid if he found out that i’m taking his four month old daughter to Paris with Eleanor and Allie, who by the way still hasn’t told Niall that she’s pregnant yet. We keep begging her to tell him, because if something goes wrong he’s the first person we’ll call and she knows that. Its going to take us four hours to get into the city, so during those hours i’m going to Skype Harry, and thats how he’ll find out we’re going to Paris. Then El and I are forcing Allie to tell Niall. 

Darcy screeched a little bit, snapping me out of my thoughts. I got up and looked down to her playing on the floor. Her toy had just rolled away from her, and she couldn’t reach it. I giggled at her a little bit, and got up to get it, when I realized something. She’s just about four months, she should be rolling by now. 

“Come on Darcy, come here.” I said to her, trying to bribe her. She looked at me for a little bit before starting to whine. I gave up on trying to get her to roll and went over to pick her up. “Allie, can you hold Darcy?” I shouted to the upstairs. I heard footsteps coming and soon later Allie was downstairs. “I need to pack this up.” I said to her, giving Darcy over. 

“Sure. When is Eleanor going to be here again? And do you have the carriage folded already?” she asked me. 

“Yup. Do you guys really think i’m going to carry her all day? No way, she’s going in the seat and in the carriage.” I said as I finished folding her play mat and put it in the bag of stuff for Darcy. “As for when Eleanor is going to be here, she texted me ten minutes ago saying she was on her way.” I mentioned to her, sitting down on the sofa next to her. “You know that Niall’s going to want to Skype you today. You haven’t Skyped in weeks.” I said to her. She nodded. 

“I’m nervous. He’s going to be pissed.” she said to me. I took Darcy back from her and she leaned on my shoulder to cry softly. This was touchy for her, she regretted not telling him before he left. I told her she made a good choice, because he didn’t have to worry even more. But now she has to tell him - she’s had three extremely close calls with loosing the baby over the course of the month. 

“I told you, you just have to tell him that you didn’t know at the time. He won’t be angry if you tell him that. Its not your fault.” I said to her. She sighed next to me as she got up to go into the kitchen and grab something. She did this all the time. I went onto my phone and checked my time. It was about 12:30 here, meaning it was about 6:30 in the morning over there. The boys are probably still hyped up from the show right about now. 

“Alright we’ve got thirty minutes to catch our train! All strollers and bags in my car!” Eleanor said. I picked up Darcy’s bag of stuff and mine, while still carrying Darcy, and brought it out to the car and put it in the back. Eleanor had taken Darcy’s car seat yesterday and had it put in her car so all I had to do was strap her in. I was going to sit in the middle with Nicole and Darcy and Allie was going up front with Eleanor. “Sorry we’re a bit late, Louis called. He said the show was great, and that he was bored because Harry passed out on the couch so he couldn’t watch TV.” she explained. I rolled my eyes. Typical Harry. Well, I wouldn’t be hearing from him anytime soon. Unless Louis wakes him up.