Chapter Two

“Are you gonna find out?” Allie asked me as she sat back down with a bag of popcorn. The boys were at a studio session and Danielle had to take the twins to an appointment, and Eleanor went to Manchester to see her family with Nicole, so it was just Allie and I because Perrie also was at the studio doing her own thing with Little Mix.

“Find out what?” I asked as I stuffed a handful of popcorn in my mouth. We were gonna watch that movie ‘This Means War’ that’s supposed to be hysterical. 

“The sex of the baby, what did you think I meant?” she asked me. I rolled my eyes and shrugged my shoulders. “What do you mean you don’t know? You have to, it makes baby shopping that much easier for me and you both.” she added. I rolled my eyes again.

“I’m not sure. I guess i’d like to know.” I said to her blankly. 

“That’s all you’ve got to say about it?” she asked me.

“I guess. I’m trying to watch the damn movie!” I said to her. She didn’t listen to me as she sat on my lap facing towards me, blocking my field of view. “What do you want now?” i asked her.

“Is little Katie worried?” she asked me, smushing my cheeks with her hands. I fought her to take her hands off my cheeks.

“I’m not worried about a thing. I’m going to be a good little girl and be good in this pregnancy. I’m going to eat good and behave-”

“I meant are you worried about Harry and tour?” she asked me. 

“I’m not even that worried about that, honestly. By the time he leaves the baby will be about two and half months and when he comes back it will be about 6. As long as he doesn’t miss one, i’m all set.” I said to her as she moved back next to me and leaned her head on my shoulder while she texted Niall, most likely. 

“What do you want from Nandos? By the way, we won’t tell Harry.” she said. 

“Usual. You know it.” I said to her as she kept texting Niall the orders. 

“He’ll be here soon.”

“Soon meaning after he orders half the menu?” I asked her.

“Of course.” She said as we laughed. About a half hour later we heard the side door open and in came Niall. 

“Have your Nandos while Harry’s still at the studio with Louis!” Niall said to me. I jumped up and went over to get my food and ate it as quick as I possibly could before Harry would be home. 

“If Harry finds out and kiss me, i blame you.” I said with a mouthful of chicken as I stuffed my bag inside of Allie’s so that if Harry walked in, he wouldn’t see my bag that had my food in it. “I miss this shit man.” I said to them as I ate.

“Thats what you get for getting pregnant.” Niall said with his mouth full.

“Shut up.” I muttered back as I finished off the last of my food and going into the fridge to snag a water bottle. I sat down at the table next to Allie and Harry came in then, eyeing the Nandos.

“You got her Nandos, didn’t you?” He asked.

“Well, since you guessed, yeah.” Niall said. I smacked him on the shoulder.

“You said you wouldn’t tell! Do you want me and an innocent baby to die?!” I barked at him.

“No, he’ll wait nine months, then he’ll kill you.” Allie said as she continued to stuff her face. Clearly, her and Niall were perfect for each other.

“He’s gonna want to have the ‘i’m sorry i left you for five months’ sex after the tour, he won’t.” Niall said. 

“You two are assholes.” I mumbled as I sipped my water.

“I’m still here, incase you all forgot.” Harry added. I rolled my eyes and got up and went over to him and pecked his lips softly. “All better.” he smiled. “Did you eat it all? I’m hungry.” he asked. 

“She scarfed it down faster then Niall scarfs down candy. We know how fast that is.” Allie said. I rolled my eyes at her as the two of us girls went back into the living room and assumed positions from before on the couch with the popcorn. “That went well.” 

“I’ll record after you leave and you’ll be taking that back.” I said to her, stuffing more popcorn into my mouth earning my complementary eye roll from Allie. “Don’t roll your eyes at me, missy. Its quite rude.” I said to her.

“I’m trying to watch the damn movie, shut up!” she said, hitting me on the arm. I rolled my eyes at her this time and tried to pay attention to the movie somewhat. harry sat down next to me and stole me from Allie and put me on his lap, much to her protesting. Soon later Allie and Niall left, leaving it to just be me and Harry on the couch.

“Your doctors appointment is at 11 tomorrow, right?” He asked me. I nodded. “Okay. I’ll be there.”

“You better.” I said to him as I put one of my hands in his curls randomly. He laughed at me lightly and kissed me on the lips softly. “I love you Harry.” 

“I love you too Katie.” he said, coming back down to kiss me as his phone rang. “Hey BooBear.... but I just got-..... fine, we’ll be over soon.” Harry muttered. “Louis and Eleanor invited everyone over for the afternoon. We have no choice but to go.” he mentioned to me. 

“Let’s go then.” I said to him. I knew he was secretly hoping that I would have said no, so that we could stay home, but its still good to see my family every once in a while. After all, they’re the reason i’m still here today.

****

just another cute little chapter :) its really not gonna be much until she has the baby and they go on tour, i've got it all figured out though. every chapter she's gonna be another month pregnant, so we can say in this chapter she's two months pregnant.

it will eventually end up on chapter 9 and her water breaks and then the baby comes la la la except i'm gonna leave you hanging after the water breaks, just a warning.

but omg thanks for the awesome feedback with the story guys! it means loads to me!