Chapter Nineteen

“Jesse Styles if your not doing your homework up there your ass, xbox, phone and computer are mine got it?” Harry shouted up to our thirteen year old. The music turned off and you could hear him running over to his desk. “Thats what I thought!” he shouted again. Darcy was laying on the couch watching TV with her twelve year old sister laying on her chest. “You done with yours?” he asked them.

“Yeah dad. Did mine yesterday. Nat did hers with me.” she said, looking intently at the TV. They had gotten into the TV show Doctor Who recently and were currently re-watching the first season.

“NO ROSE!” Nat shouted, sitting up in agony, her brown hair going up in a mess around her. Darcy rolled her eyes at her and Harry took a seat next to me, putting his arm around me waist and kissing me on the cheek. “Ew!” Nat said. 

“Aw.” Darcy cooed, poking her sisters cheek. “You’ll see the light one day, just you watch.” This caused Nat to have a disgusted ace that made it scrunch up. 

“Oh god, that means that with every move i make i’ll have a boyfriend on my ass wanting to snog me!” she shouted. Darcy was doubling over with laughter and Harry just shook his head. 

“Its bad enough you got a boyfriend, don’t jinx your sister into getting one too. Besides, she’s twelve!” Harry said. I hit him in the shoulder to get him to shut up. “Ow… point taken.” he said to me sadly. 

“We should do something.” Darcy stated. 

“Like what oh-smart one?” Nat asked her. She shrugged her shoulders. 

“I don’t know. There’s a theme park that we live thirty minutes away from. We could go there or something and get everyone else in the family to come. It’d be great.” she said to her. Harry thought it over for a bit and liked the idea.

“Thats a good idea. Go get ready, tell your brother -”

“HE’S ALIVE UP THERE?” Nat shouted. I could hear thumping and running, signaling Jesse coming downstairs to tackle his sister. “HE IS!” she shouted as he ran after her. All you could see was a mass of curls running. “GET OFF ME!”

“Listen you little-”

“Jess!” I shouted. He stopped and looked at me, face red. He was a Mummy’s Boy, just like Harry. He didn’t listen to him much, but if I said something he would do it without hesitation. “Go get ready to go. All of you.” I said to them. They all obeyed me like well trained dogs and ran up the stairs. 

“Your good.” Harry said to me, like he always does after they all run up the stairs. I giggled and kissed his cheek, and he took to kissing my lips. He started to text the boys where to meet us and by the looks of it, they all agreed. “I think we should tell them at the end of the day.” he whispered to me. I nodded to him as I kissed his cheek. 

“They’ll be so excited.” I said to him. He was going to comment back when Nat ran down the stairs and sat on Harry’s lap. 

“Hey goober.” he said to her, kissing her forehead. Harry came up with different nicknames for them. Darcy was goofy, Jesse was doofus, and Natalie was goober. They now call each other that, even though I try to tell them not to call Jesse doofus in public to much. They do it anyways. Darcy was the next one to come down, leaving just Jesse left. “Hey doofus, lets go!” He shouted as he gave me the car keys. “Your uncles are on their way to the park!” he shouted again.