Chapter Four

“Harry, she’s gonna be lost in that.” I laughed as he and the boys walked in with some furniture. 

“She’s gonna grow into it obviously!” Harry said like it was too obvious. I rolled my eyes at him as I sat down on the couch and watched them struggle to try and get the box up the stairs. Then again, it was just him and Niall attempting this, with Zayn ‘guarding’ from behind. I was just waiting for that moment when Louis walked in and saw what they were doing. 

“Yeah Katie, she’s a baby. She’s gonna grow.” Niall said she he struggled some more. “Zayn, you could help you know.” he mentioned. 

“I’m guarding the fort, I am helping.” Zayn said. I rolled my eyes at him, still waiting for that moment when Louis would walk in and ask what the hell they were doing.

“What the hell are you three doing?” Louis asked as he walked in. I laughed at him when he spoke. “Your making it more work for yourselves, my god. Come on Liam, lets do it right.” he said. “Oh no Styles, your helping us. Grab this end.” Louis ordered him. I heard Harry groan as he took the end that Louis told him too. I grabbed the laptop from the seat next to me and went on Twitter to start messing around with things. 

‘@KatieStylesx: watching @Harry_Styles and @Louis_Tomlinson struggle is pretty funny...’

‘@KatieStylesx: btw, @zaynmalik is such a HUGE help!’

I heard Niall laugh next to me as he was reading from his phone, probably reading my texts.

‘@NiallOfficial: @KatieStylesx the wall was more helpful then him’

‘@zaynmalik: @NiallOfficial @KatieStylesx i am the best guard in the world, alright?!’

I rolled my eyes as Zayn sat down next to me and I closed the laptop, but got another text from Twitter. 

‘@Louis_Tomlinson: @NiallOfficial @zaynmalik @KatieStylesx i dont see any of you helping! well, except you Katie... GET UP AND HELP!’

“You heard the man, get up and help!” I said to them. They groaned as they slowly and reluctantly got up to go see what Louis needed. Then it was just me. I got hungry so I got up and went through the fridge for any food I could possibly find to satisfy myself with. I sighed as I decided on my stupid leftover salad and went upstairs with my plate to see how the guys were doing. 

“Now was that so hard?” my dad asked the three guys that were laying on the floor. 

“YES!” Zayn and Niall shouted as Harry sat up. 

“You three are pathetic.” I said to them in the doorway. I received glares from all three of the boys as my dad said he had to watch the twins while Danielle was at practice, and he took Niall and Zayn with him so it was just Louis and Harry now left to assemble the crib. I sat down on the chair in the corner and watched Harry struggle. 

“I’m glad you find this funny.” Harry said to me about an hour later. 

“It is funny.” Louis said, laughing. Harry leaned over and hit him on the shoulder, to which Louis hit him back. “Don’t hit me!” Louis said to him. I laughed as they continued to hit each other in the middle of the room. Eventually they got tired and stopped and finished building the crib, after about three hours. 

“Haz, i’m hungry!” I said to him.

“Yeah Haz, i’m hungry too!” Louis said in the same tone of voice that I said it. 

“Shut up Louis. But you just ate!” he said to me.

“I had a salad, Harry. Thats not very filling.” I mentioned to him as he walked over to me and kissed me softly. 

“What do you want?” he asked me. 

“Surprise me.” I said to him. He smiled at me and nodded, proceeding to go downstairs with Louis to make dinner for us. I smirked to myself, knowing that I had won. I got up and slowly but surely went down the stairs to go wait for the food to be made. I stopped when I got about halfway down and listened to Harry and Louis talking about tour.

“What are you gonna do?” Louis asked him. 

“I dunno. I mean, obviously i’m not going to see her when we get into America. Thats wrong.” Harry replied back.

“Well at least you know that much. How are you gonna stop her from seeing you?” Louis asked him. 

“I have no damn clue. But she’s not going to get in the way of my relationship with Katie. I already have enough to worry about while i’m there, anyways.” Harry said to him. Who the hell was trying to see Harry while he was away from me?

***

WHY ARE ALL OF THE CHAPTERS I'M WRITING TODAY SO GOD DAMN SHORT -.- UGH.

i hoped you liked this, anyways.