Chapter Six

So I was bed ridden by Harry. I had been complaining about light stomach cramps and he had me sitting in bed for the rest of my life. Or at least thats what it seemed. Harry’s been in and out lately, constantly now going to photoshoots and interviews and what not because the tour was announced and of course, people are going crazy. All of the boys were starting to get really stressed out, and according to my dad, Harry was the most stressed out. 

According to the boys, Harry still kept on getting phone calls from someone in America who wants to meet up with him. Louis told me this in secret, of course after I cornered him and told him what I heard two months ago. This is causing Harry to get really angry and stressed, and on top of that he’s still not very happy that he’s stuck going to America while I raise the baby by myself. He skips meals while they’re out and he doesn’t talk to anybody, he just texts me. 

I sighed as I sat up straight in bed. I wanted to know who the hell was calling him, and I wanted to know now. I wanted to talk to someone else about it, but I didn’t want Harry to find out. That’s where Anne came in. His mother Anne came down to visit for a week, she still had about four more days left, and I went to her on this issue. 

“Oh, I know about this. He came to me on this in the beginning of the week. So, before you went to Liam, Harry had a two-month affair with Caroline Flack, the Xtra Factor host. They ended things on a negative note. Ever since she found out that he’s going to be in America, apparently at the same time she will be, she wants to see him and talk out the situation. Harry, however, wants no part of her or talking it out. He said he would be willing to do it - except that she wants to do it in her hotel room. So Harry’s not giving her the time of day.” Anne explained to me. “He also doesn’t want to feel like he’s betraying you, to get you mad and such.”

“I wouldn’t mind. As long as he gets her to change her mind about meeting in a hotel room, and as long as they just talk, I don’t care.” I added.

“He knows that if he goes to her hotel rom, somethings going to go on. He doesn’t want that to happen. I’ve been telling him the same thing you told me, but of course he’s to stubborn to listen and realize that.” she said to me. I laughed lightly, until suddenly my stomach jolted with sudden pain. I sat upright and clutched onto my bump. “Are you alright, honey?”

“I don’t know. That one really hurt.” I said to her. 

“Can you tell me where?” she asked, coming closer to me. 

“It started up, and then it worked its way down. Its a lot pressure, I know that. But i’m not sure why.” I said to her. Her eyes widened and I knew that she knew what was wrong. She got up quickly and got me a pair of slippers and a jacket. 

“Katie, your having contractions. We need to get you to the hospital, they might be able to stop the labor.” she said. My heart started pounding in my chest a thousand miles an hour. I couldn’t... not now... not without Harry. “I’ll call Harry on the way there, lets go.” she said. She helped me up and down the stairs, as I snatched my purse off the counter when we walked by the kitchen. First she helped me into the car, and then she went and made sure we had everything all set before we drove off. Then we called Harry.

“Harry, honey, its mum.... I’m sorry for calling you right now, but i’m taking Katie to the hospital....” I could hear him scream on the other end. He wasn’t happy. “She’s having contractions, honey. If we go now, the doctor can stop the labor.... Because if she has the baby now, the chances of her survival are extremely slim.” Oh no. We had to get there, now. “Yeah, here she is.” Anne said, reaching the phone over to me.