3

Three

I sat down with Zach as he briefed me on exactly what he wanted me to do. Zach has a team who he relies on more than anyone in his family. They are located around the city.

I feel like this is some Netflix series about a team of people coming together seeking revenge. This is what happens when you work all night at a bar and have barely any friends, spending most of your time watching crime series until your boss calls you in.

Just as I pulled on my right trainer Zach walked into the hallway "When you get there, tell them I sent you and also show them this picture, when they don't believe you." As soon as he showed me I burst out laughing. Zach was in a weird position taking a selfie with me in it. It was beyond hilarious.

The more I think about this, the more ridiculous it gets.

Okay okay I got this. I ran into my car and started up the engine. I needed to go to the solicitors first. So, I drove there in about 15 minutes and walked in. I did get some weird looks from people since I looked pretty casual but I didn't care.

The sooner I get the people to Zach, the sooner he will leave my house and I can go back to watching dramas and working until the morning.

"Hello, I need to speak to Mr Ade Wilson," I said, smiling at the man in front of me. He scanned my body quickly before frowning. Okay well that was rude as fuck and completely uneccessary.

"Do you have an appointment?" he asked rudely, typing away on his computer. Seriously, he's going to go down that route.

"no but I need to speak to him and if you send me away I will show you rage like you've never seen" I practically say under my breath but from the look, he gave I know he heard it.

"don't make me call the security man, lady. What do you want with Mr Wilson?" well at least he's willing to listen to me.

"I have an important matter to discuss with him, regarding a friend of his" I have to be careful what I say around these people. The only person I trust in this building is Mr Wilson.

"Alright, since it's too early in the morning to have this much drama I'll let you up but one little mistake and you're out of here understand" I only gave him a giant grin pleased with the outcome.

"you're the best sir, have a good day," I said sweetly before heading upstairs.Looking around I found the door I needed. With two simple knocks I was let in.

The man sitting on the floor momentarily surprised me but when I saw him playing with a little puppy I was even more shocked.

"Mr Wilson," I said wondering if this was the man Zach was putting all his trust in.

He stopped tickling the puppy's belly and turned to face me. He raised his eyebrow probably wondering who the fuck I am, and why I was here standing before him.

"sorry to uh interrupt but I have a message from your friend, Zach "as soon as the name left my lips he shot up meanwhile scaring the life out of the small dog.

"What do you know about Zach," he said, his tone hard and his face full of anger.

"I have him, uh I mean He's with me" I didn't mean for it to sound like that but I'm hoping that he understands what I mean.

"What I meant was that he's safe but He's hiding in my house and informed me to bring you to him." I held out my phone and showed him the picture of us two. Bringing my proof.

I nearly laughed when he suddenly wrapped his arms around me and lifted me in the air.

"you brilliant bitch, come on let's go" okay I didn't know whether to be offended or happy this is turning to be a weird as fuck day for me.