33

"we have a problem" Ade said as soon as i walked into the house this morning after meeting with George for some more training.

We were working on getting all the licenses for the bar as weve pretty much sorted out the venue.

"What now" i said removing my jumper.

" i just got alerted that some journalist saw Zach the other day and now she is planning to go public about it"

Public?

"She can't do that" i exclaimed already knowing that this really was a problem. We couldn't let this happen.

" yeah i know, Braden is trying to set up a meeting with her because Zach could be in real trouble if this gets out" ade explains to me.

I breathed in and out deeply.

" Well we might be in luck, she was pretty open to meeting with us. She is coming over right now" Braden said walking into the lounge.

I guess we just had to wait.

" Gen, what do you want to eat?" Karly screamed as she met with us. Sh was holding her phone.

I stared at her " i dont know, why do i have to decide" i asked her. To which she stared right back at me.

" If you arent happy with the food you get pissed because of your damn pregnancy cravings"

Hm, good point actually.

" I'd love some chinese actually"

" I'm on it" Braden says walking into the kitchen. Bradens mothers side was from china so he made the greatest chinese food. No need to order form the local chinese.

Who knew he such a good cook.

I walked into the kitchen when i could already smell the food he was cooking. When i walked in he was grilling some meat and mixing a bunch of sauces together.

" you need to learn how to be patient" He said sliding a plate of fried pork over to me. I greediiily grabbed it and ate it.

He knew me too well.

" what's the fun in that" i said awallowing the delicious marinated pork he cooked.

"Guys she's here" Karly shouts from the lounge.

"Go let her in i'll finish this quickly" he said pushing me out of the room.

I grabbed another piece and headed out to meet this journalist.

Ade was the one that let her in, as soon as she walked in she was already checking the room. Zach didnt let anyone from the media in his house not even for a house tour special on the internet.

Zach might kill us all for this later.

" so what do you need to keep this quiet?" Karly asked her, i could tell that Karly had her hard face on, one that i witnessed when fisrt meeting her.

The journalist whos name was Katy smirked at Karly.

" I'm not here to make any deals with you, you were stupid enough to let me in here i'm just getting more intel" he said not wasting any breaths.

I sat on the sofa nervously.

" what more could you find out" Ade said.

Katy's eyes snapped to me. " well shes pregnant with Zach's baby for starters"

"How do you know its his" Karly said

She smiled, " well do you want people thinking you're a whore going around fucking men that aren't your public boyfriend"