22

"Wait what's going on Zach" I ran around his room trying to grab all of my clothes. He was supposed to be starting breakfast when he ran into the room pushing my clothes to my chest.

Is this what being a booty call feels like because this sucked.

"My parents are coming over, this place is a mess, can you grab your bra from the table" Zach pinched his nose annoyed.

I ran over and shoved them into my bag.

"Seriously Zach do you know how cheap I feel right now" was he seriously still scared of his parents. Yes, I admit this isn't a lovely way to come to your son's house but c'mon isn't this high school problems.

"Don't take it personally, just put your clothes on and meet me outside when you're done" Zach ran out of the room after shoving on a t-shirt and spraying some deodorant on.

He wasn't messing with me. When I heard the main door open and a woman's voice, I knew this was real shit.

I had no other option, its either hide in here and hope to god they don't see me, or I actually face the music and meet his parents.

When I looked somewhat presentable, I walked out of his bedroom. My eyes instantly met a young boy who was just casually walking through the hallway his hand buried in a bag of Cheetos.

"who are you?" he said narrowing his eyes at me.

"oh, you're his girlfriend right, the one that saved his ass that time" I was lost for words. I honestly didn't think he would know about that.

It's not like it's a big secret though.

He stared at me for a few seconds before breaking out into a chilling grin " Now I'm not pissed they dragged me out here, this just got interesting" I was surprised when he linked with my arm and started walking us both to the main part of the house.

"Look who I found in the hallway" This boy sang out. This captured the attention of Zach and both his parents.

I didn't miss the way the mother checked me out almost with a fine tooth comb, she wasn't overjoyed to see me that's all I know.

Boosted my ego slightly too.

"Nice to meet you Imogen, I'm Thomas and this is my wife Angela" The man stepped forward holding his hand out to me. I looked over at Angela after. But I didn't get the warm welcome, quite the opposite actually.

She stared at me for a few seconds before turning to her son. " I really didn't think I'd have to come all this way just to see my son, is this what makes you too busy to see us" she moaned at Zach. I felt very uncomfortable.

She was clearly talking about me.

"you know I'm very busy with work mom, this has nothing to do with Gen" Zach thankfully came to my defence.

" I need to head off to work, catch up with you later " I refrained from making a scene in front of everyone. I just kissed him on the cheek. I didn't know what kind of mother and son relationship they had but I didn't have the balls to get into it this morning.

"Oh, we don't mind driving you. Where do you work?" Thomas said stepping forward. It was settled Thomas was the nicer one of the two.

I shook my head "That won't be necessary, the bar isn't far from here" with that I left the room. Only to hear her exclaim "A BAR"

Let's just say, I don't think she was overjoyed that I worked at a bar.

Hours later I found myself slaving away at the bar. It was a busy night yet again with students using their special vouchers to get free shots. Flashing their ID'S around like there was no tomorrow.