37

Finally i broke away from Zach but not too far, i needed to feel him near me.

" You really did it" Zach said looking shocked at the place we were in.

I noticed that mom and cameron slipped out giving us privacy. Thank God for that because I had no control over what Zach would do.

" do you like it?" i asked him slightly nervous.

He pulled me into his chest once again. " its amazing Gen, you are amazing" he pressed his lips onto mine again.

" cmon lets go home, i need a shower" he said pulling me along with him.

I stood still " I'm not going there, can't you stay at mine instead"

Zack glared at me. " you're mad that they didnt tell you" he stated, as we walked over to me.

I bowed my head.

" They didn't want you stressing anymore, even though i told you to stay away from this because of the danger you could put yourself in. so if anything i should be angry, you little" he smacks my ass roughly.

Oh fuck.

" they know better than to be home when we get back, i plan on keeping you hostage in my bed for the next week" he growled into my ear, his hand grabbing my ass.

I brought my hand to his chest. " we arent going anywhere until you see your parents" i said not backing down.

" I'll go after, i dont want you just standing around when i go" he said pulling me towards the door. When we stepped outside a man waited patiently with the car door open.

I slipped inside the car.

" take us to Angela's and Thomas's house" i said to the driver.

Zach pulled me back. " you are a real piece of work did you know that, c'mon don't force yourself"

"My house" he barked to the driver who stared at us both confused one what to do.

" who pays you" Zach said staring at the driver.

" Zach, me and your mom are good now you dont have to worry" i said grabbing his jaw. He flinched so i removed my hand only for him to bring my hand back.

" okay"

Zach's driver drove us to their house.

I grabbed a brush out of my bag and brushed through his hair trying to get him to look somewhat cleaner.

" They don't expect me to look handsome right now Gen" he said trying to move away from me.

It's worth a try.

My hand found his as we walked upto the house. Zach had an urgency as he neared the house.

As soon as we made it to the door it flew open revealing a crying mess of an angela as she saw zach standing infront of her.

My hand slipped from his as they embraced eachother.

" oh my boy, you're home" she cried into his shoulder. Zach rubbed her back softly. " I'm sorry ma" he said his emotions getting the best of him as he cried with her.

"You better be sorry, you fool" she slapped his lightly, her sobs getting louder.

Thomas appeared behind them. He grabbed onto zachs shoulders and brought him in for a hug.

" I love you son" he said.

Angela wiped her eyes before embracing me " thank you sweetie, thank you so much" she cried into me.