38

" Gen, we have to get up now" I heard Zach whisper.

I groaned into his chest refusing to even open my eyes. It cant be morning already, i've barely gotten any sleep.

I felt his hand come and move my hair away from my face. Ony now did i realise what position we were in. My whole body was practically ontop of him my belly pushing into his stomach with our legs interwined.

" 1 more hour" i mumbled.

" we promised to meet the girls today, you promised" he sighed stroking my back tenderly.

My eyes flew open.

Fuck, i did aswell.

"Okay okay" i intangled myself from him and stood up from the bed. I was about to head into the shower but when i didnt hear him following me i turned my head.

Zach leant up on his elbows grinning at me.

" do i need to ask" i said letting out a yawn.

With that said, Zach got up from the bed and followed me into the shower. As i used the toilet he turned on the shower and played music from the speakers.

As soon as we were both in the shower he grabbed hold my waist as my fingers rubbed at my scalp. It had been 3 days since Zach came back and this was sort of a habit of ours.

" i think you're bigger today" he said as he bent down and knelt infront of me. His hands were working their way up my legs to my inner thighs.

" you say that every morning" i said not even opening my eyes.

Zach stood back up. " turn around" i whispered. He did exactly that and i went to work on running my fingers through his hair.

My fingers trailed down his neck and back. He still had bruises but they were slwoly fading away with each day.

" Alright, out you go baby mama" He brought my hair up and secured it with my usual big clip. I stepped out and grabbed a towel, drying off my body the best i could.

Zach was right i had promised to visit the girls today. They have been spending a lot of time at home with their families but zach came home one day to tell me they were begging him to bring me.

Ofcourse i wanted to meet them but the bar has just been keeping me busy so i really havent had the time.

" would you stop it you look beautiful" Zach grabbed my hands and pulled them behind my back as we walked into the restaurant.

" i have to sort my dress out its twisted" i said moving to alter it again. "

" come here" Zach pulled up round the corner and pushed me against the wall. With my hands firmly pressed to the side he straightened my dress.

He finished me off with a kiss on my lips.

" like i said, beautiful" he said grinning.

Zach pulled me in the direction where we would be meeting the girls. Apparently zach said we had to meet at the restaurant since he never kknew when i would suddenly crave food.

Such a lovely boyfriend.

As soon as we reached a large table, chloe stood up coming over to zach. I stood back as they embraced.

" oh my god you're here" she turned to stare at me before moving her eyes down. " and you're pregnant" her eyes went back to zach. No longer holding a loving expression.

Zach placed his hand on my belly " i wanted to surprise you"

" can be such a pain i know. Its lovely to meet you and everyone" i gave them all a little wave. Most of the girls were still young and definetely still anxious which makes perfect sense.