Epilogue

2 years later

"Dad, Are you crying?" I asked him as I stepped out into the room. My normally strong father pulled out a tissue from his pocket and wiped his eyes.

Today was my wedding day, the day I had been planning for over a year now. Since having the boys our lives have been none stop. Zach concentrated on building up his business and opening 5 different showrooms and a manufacturing company around Europe.

I focused on the bar and planning the wedding with occasional help from Zach. Zach surprised me on my birthday that we were going to get married in Greece. In this beautiful villa that overlooked the sea. That's where we are now.

"Don't make it a big deal, am I not allowed to cry when my daughter is getting married"

I looked down at my beautiful dress. Custom made by Angela's close friend who designs her very own wedding dresses. This was her present to me.

"Yeah, but she hasn't even walked down the aisle," Cameron said walking behind him with a pack of tissues

Cameron ran the bar for me now, he was generally just really good at his job and I spent most of my time at home with the boys and planned new ideas for the bar.

The boys were a dream most of the time. As soon as Zach got home though all that went out of the window.

Last year we had to rush Alex to the hospital because he had trouble with his breathing agai but it wasn't that easy since Alex refused to go without Zach, so I had to call Zach who was currently in Germany again.

"you just look beautiful," dad said walking towards me. Mom had finished helping me get ready along with my bridesmaids.

"Thanks, dad" I whispered as he placed a kiss on my head.

" Just checked on Mr lover out there, he's all ready for you now, a little too ready if you ask me " Cameron said as he approached the door. I can't wait to walk out there and finally see him.

We've been to weddings all dressed up before but this was different.

He had the nerve to plan a really important trip just before our wedding so I actually haven't seen him in a whole week. Luckily for him, we planned the wedding weeks before and left the organisers to handle all the little last minute bits.

" you ready to get married?" dad asked as we stepped towards the door to the beautiful church that we were in.

Both myself and Zach are religious so we always knew we were going to get married in a church. Our parents were pleased too.

I nodded. "let's go"

As soon as the doors opened all eyes looked at me. I instantly felt nervous with the number of eyes that were now focused on me but that soon vanished when I noticed Alex and Alessio walking in front of me, holding hands with two adorable girls in pink dresses.