13

Zach dropped me off the next day. I really didn't want him to see me drunk, that is not the image I want him to have in his mind but a girl can't always get what she wants.

I had just finished my shower when I got a text from my parents. Turns out my cousin is getting married. I have to be one of the bridesmaids even though I haven't spoken to her in years.

I grimaced when I saw my mum ringing me. Brilliant, I knew I shouldn't have sent that emoji of me rolling my eyes.

"mum, I barely know her why the hell does she want me as a bridesmaid" I groan into the phone.

"Imogen don't be stupid she's family you should feel privileged she asked you" privileged isn't the word I would describe at this moment. I'm only close to two of my cousins mainly because they're cool and actually did something for themselves in life.

The only thing that's pulling me through actually going to this wedding is the fact I can spend time with them.

"why, she doesn't even like me. She tried to steal my boyfriend don't you remember mum?" she better remembers that was a very traumatic moment for me.

She clicks her tongue, as a sign she's quickly getting annoyed with me. "she's different now honey, she's met someone now. Speaking of that, I want you to bring that handsome man of yours" there is fucking is.

Why am I not surprised that she said that?

"first of all, he's not mine and secondly I'm not bringing him to a wedding where my whole family will be. No way" I honestly expected her to start shouting at me but she surprised me by suddenly laughing.

"stop lying to yourself Imogen, and don't lie to your mother either" okay now I'm honestly confused.

"it was just a suggestion but don't embarrass me by coming alone, alright" I groan out loud. Bet she's told half my family I have a boyfriend because how fast my mother moves.

I definitely don't want to ask him to be my date to a family wedding, fuck we've only just kissed I'm not going to do that.

Then again, if I turn up alone my mother may fry my head.

I think ill just put the whole thing off for a while I have months until I have to even worry about a date, heck maybe I won't be seeing Zach then.

Zach did text me, apparently, he has a busy day today which thankfully means he wont seeing me today. After yesterday I'm somewhat embarrassed with how things escalated.

I also have work tonight so I got to do that. I needed to go in early so I could train this new girl. She was only 21 bless her just starting out.

After changing into my work clothes, I made sure to lock my door and drive to the club. Once I arrived I spotted the girl standing at the bar looking nervous as hell. The club wasn't open yet everything was just setting up for the night.

"hey, you must be Chloe," I say walking over gracing her with a wide grin.

"yes, nice to meet you" she replies back politely. Very nice.

"you're on time, that's a great start. Ill just show you around and then we can have a quick catch up "

she nods her head before following behind whilst I give her a quick tour.

"right so we have two bars. This one is the section where all VIP's come and mainly business people come, on the other side is for everyone else which is where we will be working. You have the decision to swap to the other bar but that comes with experience" I inform her pointing over to the other bar.

I quickly take her around to the back. "this is the staff section, you can chill here on breaks and stuff." I introduce her to the guys chilling in there, smoking a few.