28

Zach's voice woke me up.

" Don't be crazy, i haven't been here in years they wouldnt even try anything"

I rubbed my eyes. Who was he speaking to this early in the morning. Only Zach would stay up until 3 in the morning and still wake up early. I thought that he was going to take break from work whilst we were here.

" who's being crazy" i said as i walked up behind him kissing his neck.

" I've got to go" he abruptly ended the call which made me think he was hiding something from me. I was sligtly alarmed at the thought.

Zach pulled me back when i went to walk away.

" please dont worry, just my security worrying about me going rogue" he whispered as he planted a morning kiss on my lips.

I sighed, all i could do was believe him for now but that doesn't mean im not going to try and get it out of him.

"What are we doing today" i asked him. Even though im tired from last night and travelling i couldnt let the day pass without taking advnatage of being in Australia.

Zach pulled me agaisnt his chest, securing his arms around my back. " I thought we could go exploring and then head to see the kangeroo's later" at the mention of kangeroo's i was instantly awake.

" we have plenty of time why are you rushing" zach asked an hour later as i ran around the room sorting out everything that i needed.

I stared at him. " we dont have plenty of time zach, we have literally no time" i panicked as i slipped on my vans.

I ignored his laugh.

Zach complained when i dragged him away from the bed grabbing both of our bags and heading straight for the doors.

" You look so adorable when you're excited " he grinned as we walked hand in hand around our first destination. He took us to a national park.

" stop teasing me" i said to him as i gripped onto his hand.

Zach made sure to keep my close to him, he didnt want me running off and getting lost which wasn't all that surprising to me if i'm being honest.

This national park was unlike any i've ever been to. It's not like i havent travelled I've been to many places but i never really had the time to explore.

"Stand there, the sun is so nice here" i said moving away from him. I pointed over to the left od us forcing him to stand there.

He groaned but after seeing my face he went over to where i pointed.

He actually proceeded on making some weird poses which gave me very interesting pictures which i was definitely going to share with my friends. His instagram is dry so this would be good for him.

"Your turn" he pulled out his phone and pointed over to another section of the park. I gladly walked over.

It was very funny to see him crouch down getting me at different angles.

" Okay thats enough for now, why dont we grab something to eat" I ran up behind him after getting a few more shots of the park. I wrapped my arm around his own and followed him.

After a 10 minute walk we arrived at the national parks food court where there was your normal restaurants but also a few unique places to eat that had australian food.

Me and zach went around and looked at the menus that they displayed outside of the restaurant and decided on this one called quays.

Zach pulled out my chair before sitting in his own. I blushed when i caught eyes of this family sitting near us. The women grinned at me.