8

I haven't had a chance to take a break on its only been a day since the case. The case went on for a further day but I never waited long enough to see the result.

Ever since that day I've been photographed in the most random places. I was craving Cheetos last night so I drove out to the only shop I know that sells them and literally pictures were taken of me.

I had to redeem myself by doing an hour in the gym because sooner or later my dad would be on my case.

Zach has been in the news, no shocker there but he seems to have delved into business again. Zach has his company, he is the owner of a company that basically personalise cars with high tech and advancements.

It was quite an interesting concept ad I was only getting more interested by the second.

There was a video that surfaced and it was clear that he didn't want to be pictured but they still got him. He was doing simple everyday things yet he was being ambushed. I noticed that he looked very tired, his eyes were always covered by his sunglasses.

No matter how much I tried I was always interested in what he was doing. He wasn't getting pictured anymore. In fact, I hadn't seen dani anywhere she barely even posted on Instagram.

I had unfollowed her already but yet she was still a popular topic on my news feed.

I wonder what Zach actually did when he stormed out my house like a mad man obviously he must have ended whatever they had going on.

I was currently sitting on my bed when suddenly Beth came barging into my room. She has a spare key to my house with the simple reason of.

Thinking about it she never gave me a reason. Only that I could be dying alone in my house and having a key would mean she could save me from a sad lonely death.

"hey bitch, do you wanna catch a movie" looking at her I notice that she's wearing a full outfit. Looks like she's either going alone or without me she's ready to go.

"what movie?" I said sighing looking at the time, it had just gone past 5 and luckily tonight I didn't have work.

She stares at me for a few seconds before stepping away and going on her hone. Probably looking for a movie now.

"ha, got it "she says showing me a picture of the movie. of course, she would want to see this one. It's a bloody sci-fi. This girl is addicted to syfi I remember when she basically forced me to watch this weird one with massive spiders falling from the sky.

Scarred me for life that did.

"Fine, let me get ready first," I say noticing my disgusting excuse of an outfit. I enjoy dressing up when we go out so this is going to take time.

The outfit I chose was something I don't always go for but the t-shirt has been sitting in my wardrobe for about a year so I think it's time I let thing breath.

I quickly applied some more makeup to my face before brushing the curls that I had from yesterday. The were loose now and I loved it when they did this.

Beth seemed to be pleased with my outfit. She was wearing a crop top with jeans shorts and knee length boots. Her legs are so long she can pull it off. She's abut inch taller than me.

Beth drove us today; my car was still getting fixed for I had no choice but to get in with Beth. Don't get me wrong she's a good driver but boy does she drive fast.

Once arriving at the cinema Beth bought us both some popcorn and drinks whilst I went and collected out tickets. The man that served me was a little too flirty for more liking and he seemed like he was only 18 or something.