Chapter One

I ran all around in a frenzy. I woke up late from collapsing earlier. I was cleaning my boyfriend's house for hours when I finally passed out. I was late for making dinner. I ran my fingers through my long black hair and sighed. The noodles for the spaghetti were almost done. I checked the clock on the microwave and it screamed in bright blue numbers 5:57. Jake usually gets home at 6:15. I had enough time, if I hurried, to get dinner done. I threw the French bread toast in the oven and got the sauce.

I was almost done when I heard the door open. My breath was caught in my throat as I hurried to finish. I put the pasta and the sauce in a bowl and stirred them together. I quickly got to the table and set it down. I sighed as I got everything together as soon as he walked in.

His piercing brown eyes scanned the table and my green eyes scanned him. His suit was wrinkled and his tie was untied a bit at the top. His brown eyes met mine and I gasped ever so quietly.

"Emily, what happened to my glass of wine?" he asked, his deep voice scaring me. I looked at the table, about to point where I put it. I suddenly remembered I forgot to get it. I don't know how, he has one every day.

"I...I forgot it. I'll get it now." I said and headed to the wine cellar. I grabbed his favorite and went back upstairs. I walked quickly into the kitchen and poured it. I brought it to him and gave it to him. He snatched it and drank it quickly. I flinched and stood back.

"What did I say about my glass of wine?" he asked lowly. I closed my eyes and took in a deep breath. I was about to speak when he threw the glass against the wall. A small shriek escaped my throat and he got up, the chair scraping against the floor. He grabbed me by my collar and pulled me close to him.

"What did I say?" he asked again, his voice harsher. I swallowed the lump in my throat and opened my mouth to speak. His palm connected with my mouth and I fell to the ground. He groaned loudly and swept all of the dishes and the dinner onto the ground next to me.

"Clean it up." He said and went upstairs. I blinked away the tears and did as he asked. I knew he wanted me upstairs. He always does. I walked upstairs slowly and went into his bedroom and he attacked me. He was suddenly on top of me and he chuckled.

"I'll make sure you remember my wine, bitch." He said and did his business. And by that I mean he raped me. Again.

This is the new story. I like this one better, honestly. The last one wasn't going anywhere, and this one has more potential. Hopefully you aren't mad at me cx