Chapter Six

I couldn't fall asleep so I just stayed up. I got up and put on my makeup. Hopefully Luke wasn't mad at me anymore so I could go to his house. I packed some clothes I had that weren't damaged and put on my clothes for the day. I had my normal purple jacket, my last bra, and skinny jeans. My tank top got ruined last night by Jake ripping it open. So, I had to go shirtless. I'll just put one of my good ones on later at Luke's house.

I went downstairs and made a small breakfast. I usually never get breakfast. I made a simple cheese and meat with Mayo sandwich. I sat down and ate the sandwich with a smile on my face. I looked out the window and thought of Luke. Would he pick me up today? Is he still mad at me? Would he let me come over this weekend?

A lot of questions filled my mind until I heard a honk. I looked and saw him. A smile erupted on my face. I threw the rest of the sandwich away and grabbed a piece of mint gum. I snatched my backpack and ran outside. He got out of the car and opened his arms. I slammed into him and hugged him tightly, ignoring the searing pain in my arms.

"Morning, Em." He said and hugged me back.

"Morning." I replied and hugged him a bit longer.

"Ready to go?" he asked. I looked at him and smiled.

"Are we going to school or the mall?" I asked and he chuckled.

"I guess you'll have to get in and see." He winked and opened my door. I smiled and hopped in. He got in after me and started driving. I secretly hoped we would go to the mall. I didn't care what we did, hell we could just walk around and I'd be okay with it.

We passed the school parking lot and I smiled at him. He smiled, still looking at the road.

"Goody Two Shoes is happy about missing school?" he teased and I stuck my tongue out at him. He looked at me and laughed. He did the same and I hit his shoulder.

"Ouch. Princess has a decent punch." He said and held his shoulder.

"Shut up." I said and crossed my arms. He laughed and put his hand on my thigh. My breath caught in my throat and I looked at him. I felt my cheeks redden and I looked out the window. I watched the green leaves rush passed. Spring was my favorite season. It meant Summer was coming, it was beautiful, and everything else about it. I guess it's not so great for people who have allergies, which luckily I don't.

We pulled in to the parking lot of the mall. I smiled and excitedly got out. I looked at him and smiled. He filed and held out his hand. I took it and we walked inside.

"What would you like to do, Princess?" he asked. I giggled and covered my mouth. He smiled and rolled his eyes. He moved my hand and I smiled again. Dammit.

"That's better. Now, what do you wanna do?" he asked again.

"Whatever you want to, I guess." I shrugged. He laughed and led me somewhere. I followed, looking at all of the people. Some were way overdressed and some were way underdressed. I looked at Luke and he looked perfect. He had a black leather sleeveless jacket on, showing off his muscles. He had on a white tee, black skinny jeans, and checkered black and white Vans. He looked absolutely amazing.

We walked into a swimwear shop called Cool Waves. Lame. I,looked around at all the bikinis and swim trunks. I look at him questioningly and he smiles mischievously. I shook my head and crossed my arms.

"Come on, Em. If you won't get something, then at least help me pick out something." he said. I rolled my eyes and smiled. He thanked me and we started looking. I looked through the colorful ones while he, of course, looked through the dark ones. I picked out a yellow one that would go good with his skin tone. I knew he hated yellow but I just wanted to see him in it.

I took it to him and he raised a brow at me. I smiled and put it on his arm. He rolled his gorgeous eyes and picked out a dark blue one. He went into a dressing room and I waited. I got our project and looked it over. We really need to work on it this weekend. He came out in the yellow one, his muscles full on display. He honestly looked sexy as hell in it, but I couldn't say that. He raised his arms and looked at me.

"So? What's the verdict?" he asked.

"You look...great." I said. He smiled and shook his head.

"Thanks, I just don't yellow's my color." I nodded in agreement.

"You need a tan, hun." I said and he laughed. He went back into the dressing room and I waited patiently. He came back out and my eyes widened. Blue is definitely his color.

"Holy shit." I whispered. I blushed and covered my mouth, hoping he didn't hear me. He looked at me surprised.

"That good, Em?" he winked. I rolled my eyes and threw my backpack at him. He smiled and threw it back. He ended up buying the blue one, which I had no disagreement with. We went into a few other shops, looking around until about lunch time.

"Food court?" I asked.

"Food court." he said and we walked to the food court. We got a pizza and shared it. We also shared a coke. As I was chewing the piece of pizza, I saw Luke staring at me from the corner of my eye. I looked at him and raised a brow.

"What? Do I have food on my face?" I ask and attempt to wipe the food that may not be there in the first place. He chuckled and shook his head.

"Nothing...So, my fight got rescheduled for tomorrow night. Is that okay?" he asked. I shrugged and took another bite.

"I'm not the one fighting." I said and he nodded in agreement.

"I'm going against a real 'tough guy'. His name is Derrick Randolph. His stage name is Nutcracker." He said and I almost checked on the fragment of pizza in my mouth. I start laughing and so does he. He pats my back and we continue laughing.

"Nutcracker?" I say and start laughing again. He nods and laughs with me again.

"Yeah, you'll never guess what his slogan is." He says.

"I'll make your nuts crack?" I try and we burst out laughing.

"No but th-that's good. It's watch out for my teeth." We start laughing so hard no noise comes out. I push him and he rests his head on the table. We took a deep breath and I looked at him.

"What?!" I ask and he shrugs.

"That sounds so sexual." I say, finally able to breathe, and take another bite. He nods and eats his piece.

"What else do you want to do?" he asks.

"Sleep." I answer honestly. My eyelids were getting heavier by the second.

"What? You're already tired?" he asked in disbelief.

"I didn't get any sleep last night." I explained. His eyes widened and he gets up.

"Come on, we're going to my house." He said and I nodded. I grabbed my backpack and he wrapped an arm around my waist. I rested against him, trying to stay awake.

When we get to his house, I'm going in and out of consciousness. He opens my door and I try to get up myself. I look up at him and fall. He catches me and carries me, bridal style, into the house. He takes me to a bedroom and lays me down. At this point, I fall asleep.