Chapter Twenty Four

In the last chapter

"It's your turn, you're my bitch now." I said and glared at him. I threw him as best I could as he flew into the chair. I ran to him and hit him in the face over and over until he couldn't move and his face was covered in bruises.

"Emily, please..." He said, blood spitting out if his mouth.

"Please what? Stop?" I asked angrily.

"Yes...Please." He asked and I laughed loudly.

"You're fucking kidding me, right?" I asked and grabbed the knife he cut me with.

"Oh God, please don't. I'm so sorry for hitting you and treating you like I did. If I could take it back, I would." He said and something snapped inside of me.

"Well you can't." I said and raised the knife. I forced it into his throat and blood spurted all over my face and neck. I kicked his head and went upstairs. I looked around and saw I wasn't in the house anymore. I don't know where I am. I heard groaning from the door beside me. I slightly opened it and gasped.

Now

I looked and saw Luke on a bed, surrounded in blood. I gasped quietly and looked for a phone. I saw one and ran for it. I quickly dialed 911 and held it to my ear.

"9-1-1, what's your emergency?"

"Please help me, my boyfriend and I were kidnapped and he's been shot!" I said, panicking.

"Okay, ma'am calm down and we will send police right away."

"He's dying, please hurry!" I said, my voice breaking.

"We have your location, we'll be there as soon as possible." She said and I heard footsteps.

"He's here. Please hurry!" I said and set the phone down. I ran into the room with Luke and hyperventilated. I closed the door, locking it behind me. I ran to him, tears pooling my eyes. I took him into my arms and kissed his lips softly.

"Emily?" a weak voice said. I looked down and saw the beautiful blue eyes I fell in love with.

"Luke." I said, my lip wobbling involuntarily.

"Don't cry, babe. I'm okay." He said and smiled weakly.

"How can you say you're okay?" I said and looked at his bloody body.

"Because, I'll be okay as long as I'm with you." He said. I kissed him and he kissed me back. I jumped as I heard the door get hit against. I set Luke down gently and walked towards the door. I jumped and let out a scream as the doorknob was shot off. The door swung open and Gerald stood there with his gun pointed at me.

"Emily, you have hurt my son. We don't tolerate cheaters. Now, you'll have to be take care of." He said and walked towards me. He cocked the gun and pointed it at my forehead. I grabbed his wrist and twisted it. He groaned in pain as I twisted it more and more. I broke his wrist and he dropped the gun. I picked it up and pointed it at him.

"Gerald, your son hurt me. Frequently. I don't tolerate abusers anymore." I said and pulled the trigger. I saw blood trail down his forehead as he fell backwards. I dropped the gun and ran to Luke. His breathing was labored. I felt a tear fall out of my eyes as I kissed him.

He wouldn't open his eyes when the paramedics came in.