Chapter Nineteen

Luke and I headed inside the gym, both dressed and ready to train. Luke decided it would be a good idea to train me how to fight. Since I wouldn't let him beat up Jake, I thought it only fair that he teach me to fight instead.

When we got inside, I fixed the strap on my sport's bra. It was a light pink and I had on black shorts. My shoes matched my sport's bra, like a true girl. Luke held up his hands and made me stop walking.

"Hit them." He said. I looked at him confused.

"You won't hurt me, princess." He chuckled and I rolled my eyes. I did as he said and hit his left hand. He showed me how to properly punch and we continued this for hours. Continuously hitting his hands hurt. We finally left the gym at nine p.m. He wrapped his arm around my sweaty shoulders and pulled me close.

"How can you even touch me right now?" I asked and laughed.

"Em, I wouldn't care if you were covered in sweat, blood, and tears I'd still kiss you." He said.

"That's disgusting." I said and he smiled.

"So you're telling me if I was soaking wet with sweat you wouldn't kiss me?" He asked, raising a brow.

"No, I would." I said and kissed his cheek.

"Then what's so disgusting about touching you when you're sweaty?" He asked. I shrugged and he laughed. He kissed me softly and we went to his car.

"Oh, I need to get my shampoo from my house." I said when we got in.

"Why can't you use mine?" He asked.

"I'd rather not smell like a teenage boy." I said and he laughed.

"Fair enough. Okay, I'll take you, but I'm going in with you." He said sternly.

"Of course, Luke." I said and he drove to my house. When we got there, memories flooded back. None good, obviously. We walked to the front door hand in hand.

"Do you have a key?" He asked and I nodded. I picked up a fake rock and got the key from it.

"Seriously? A fake rock?" He asked and I giggled. I unlocked the door and sighed. I didn't really want to come back here. I went upstairs, Luke trailing behind me like a puppy. A large puppy with mesmerizing eyes.

I made it to the bathroom without making a sound. I guess silence comes naturally to me here. I grabbed my bathroom stuff and turned, only to bump into Luke.

He smiled and grabbed my waist. I gasped quietly and he kissed me. I wrapped my arms around his neck, my bathroom stuff still in my hand. He pushed me against the wall behind me and I giggled.

"Damn Luke, how many times can you do it in a day?" I asked.

"With you? There's no telling." He said. I smiled and pecked his lips. I made my way out of his grip and walked downstairs. I tried my best not fall, as we were in a pitch black house. I heard his footsteps hurry after me. I ran the rest of the stairs and tried to run from him. His arms made their way around my stomach and he lifted me. I shrieked then giggled.

He sat us down on the couch, making me sit on his lap. I turned my body so I was facing him and put my inner thighs around his outer thighs.

"I think I like this view." I said and winked.

"How can you even see me?" He laughed and so did I.

"I don't doubt my view would be better if I could see." He said and kissed me, our mouths moving instantly. His hands traveled down to my bum and they squeezed it harshly. I let out a loud moan, I hadn't meant to though. I felt my face heat up at the noise I made.

"That was hot." He said and I smiled. I ran my finger over his lip ring and he licked my finger. I gasped in surprise and kissed him, making sure to tug at his hair.

I heard the click of a light switch and instantly pulled away. I looked up and met the gaze of someone I really wish I hadn't.

Gerald Williams.

I froze in place. Gerald, Jake's father, head of the Mafia, just caught me cheating on Jake. His harsh, beady brown eyes bore holes into my soul. I got off of Luke, not breaking eye contact with Gerald Williams the whole time.

"G-Gerald, I w-was j-just-."

"Cheating on Jake." He finished for me. His deep voice scared me more than Jake's fist ever did. I finally broke the gaze and looked down at the floor. I swallowed harshly and licked my lips as they dried very quickly. I looked back up and Gerald slowly made his way back upstairs. I let out a shaky breath that I didn't realize I was holding in. I grabbed my stuff and rushed out.

I heard Luke's footsteps rush after me. I rested on his car and tried to hold up the vomit that was threatening it's way out of my body. I opened the back door and put my stuff in. I closed the door and saw Luke run to me. He was saying something but I was way too dizzy to be able to listen. I felt my lunch come back up and onto the ground.

I tried to look up at Luke, but my head and eyelids felt way too heavy. I held my stomach with my left hand and leaned on the car with my right. Everything went white and Luke's voice sounded panicky. He tried to shake me, but everything went black.