Chapter Fifteen

Warning: Sexual content

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I went downstairs, my hair in a messy bun, my makeup touched up, and in a change of clothes. I was wearing Luke's black tee shirt he let me borrow. Okay, I actually just never gave it back. It smelled like him and I loved it. I was wearing my white daisy dukes and my black flats. I found them in Jake's closet, he must have hidden them from me.

I walked behind Luke and hugged him. He turned and hugged me back. I smiled up at him and he smiled back down at me. He leaned down and kissed me softly. I kissed him back, then pulled away.

"What are you making?" I asked.

"Breakfast." He said and flipped the pancake in the pan. I rested my head on his back and closed my eyes. This feels like a dream come true.

"You can sit at the bar, I'll make your plate." He said and I shook my head.

"I don't want to." I said and he chuckled softly. I kept my arms around his waist. He put one of his hands on mine, his hand big enough to cover both of mine. I smiled and got up on my tip toes so I could kiss his neck. He quickly turned and cupped my face. He leaned down and met our lips. I ran my hands up his back and he ran his hands down my back and to my bum. I pulled away and rested my hands on his chest.

"What is it with you and touching my bum?" I asked and he laughed.

"You've got a great ass, what can I say?" I blushed and laughed.

"Thanks..." I said and he smiled. He caressed my face with his warm minty breath and I smiled. I kissed him and the smell of burning food filled my nose.

"Shit!" he exclaimed and turned around. I laughed and sat on the counter next to him. He looked at me and a small smile appeared on his face. I smiled and poked him with my foot. He smiled and made a new pancake.

He got breakfast ready, without burning anything. We ate it at the table and he kept looking at me. I looked at him and raised my brow.

"Yes?" I asked and he smiled.

"You're just...so beautiful." He said and I blushed.

"Thanks." I said and smiled. He leaned over and kissed me.

"What do you want to do today?" he asked.

"Go to your house." I said and he wiggled his eyebrows. I rolled my eyes and pushed his shoulder lightly.

"I'm down." He said and took another bite. I giggled and ate more of my breakfast.

When we finished eating, I started packing a few clothes for the time I'd be spending at his house. My stomach fluttered as I thought about staying at his house. I knew it would be fun.

"I didn't peg you for the swimming type." Luke said from behind me. I turned to him and saw he was holding my rainbow bikini top. I blushed and he threw it at me. It landed on my bag. I rolled my eyes and laughed quietly.

"I'm not." I say and put it in my bag.

His arms snaked around my waist and I leaned against him. He kissed my cheek and I looked at him. He smiled and kissed my lips. We intertwined our fingers and he rested his head on my shoulder. I lean my head on his and he kisses my neck. I close my eyes as he does. He sucked on my neck and I moaned quietly. He grazed his teeth over the sensitive spot and kissed it. I looked at him and kissed him.

He turned me around and pushed me down lightly. I fell back onto the bed. I sat up and met our lips again. He put his hand on my leg and put himself between my legs. I lay back and run my fingers through his soft hair. He bit my lip and I ran my tongue over his lip ring. He groaned and I moaned as he rubbed himself against me.

He ran his hands up my shirt and I felt myself blush. I pulled his hair gently and he cupped my breasts in his hands. I bit his lip and he moved his hands down to my hips. He grasped me roughly and pushed himself against me. I could feel him poke my inner thigh and the tingling and burning sensation raged inside of me. He pulled away from my lips and leaned into my ear.

"That's what you do to me." He said, his voice deeper.

I played with the hem of his shirt and he took it off. I ran my hands over his body and bit my lip. It was so sexy feeling his abs. They were rock hard. I pushed one of his shoulders so we flipped over. I crawled onto his lap and he lifted my shirt, exposing my black bra. He touched all over my chest and I unclasped my bra. I took it off and he touched them.

"Holy shit, I've wanted to do this for so long." He said and ran his thumbs over my sensitive buds. I bit my lip and look down at him. He smiled and grabbed my hips. I messed with his zipper and he played with his lip ring. I leaned down and kissed him. He kissed me back, pushing his lips hard against mine. I moved our mouths and then I kiss down to his waist. I unzipped his pants and pull them down. He sighed with relief and his area stood right up.

I crawl back on his lap and sit right behind it. He unbottons my shorts and I take them off, exposing my black underwear. He groaned and I took off his underwear. My eyes widened at how big it was. It kind of scared me, but it also sent tingles throughout my body.

"Do you have a condom?" he asked and I nodded. I went into Jake's drawers and found some. He rolled it on and I bit my lip.

I took off my underwear and climb onto his lap and he grabbed my waist. He lowered me onto him and we moaned together. He filled me more than I thought possible and it felt amazing. I moaned his name and he groaned. Soon he was thrusting into me quickly. I was screaming his name and he kept going to my amazement.

My body started to shake and I bent forward to meet our lips. He kissed me and continued thrusting into me. I moaned against his lips and he slowed his thrusts. My body shook and I was in bliss. He groaned loudly and pulled out of me. I looked at him and saw his eyes were closed. His mouth was open and he let out a breath.

"Emily..." He said softly and pulled me closer to him. His arms wrapped around me and I kissed him. I layed next to him and we fell asleep.