Chapter Fourteen

I walked in and sighed happily. I lean against the wall and close my eyes. I touch my lips which still have the feeling of his on them. I sigh again and open my eyes again. I go upstairs to check on Jake's suitcase when I see its gone. Instead, there's a note. I pick it up and read it.

"Left early. See you in two weeks. P.S. Make sure the house stays clean. -Jake."

I cheered out loud, then covered my mouth. He's gone. Which means I can go to Luke's house tomorrow. I squealed and went into the bathroom. I take off my glasses and beanie. My eye looks better, but still it looks bad. I bite my lip and go back into the room. I took off my bra and pants, leaving me in only my half shirt and underwear. I looked at the bed and looked around. I bit my lip and smile. I jump on it and squeal.

He's gone!

I cheer again and close my eyes. The best two weeks of my life are about to come. I snuggle into the soft blankets I've never really been able to feel and fall asleep quickly.

------------------

I knew I was dreaming. I saw Luke standing beside me smiling. I smiled at him and held out my arms for him to come into them. He crawled into the bed and I snuggled into his chest. His smell filled my nose. This was a very realistic dream. He wrapped his muscular arms around my waist and I looked up at him. He was dressed in a black tee shirt and his lip ring shined in the sunrise.

I got on my elbow and looked closer. There's no way this is a dream. I poke his cheek and he groans. His eyebrows furrowed and I screamed. I jumped out of the bed and he laughed.

"L-Luke, how the hell did you get in here?"

"You left the door unlocked." He said, looking me up and down.

"So you just barge in?" I asked, crossing my arms around my chest.

"It's definitely worth it." He licked his lips slowly and looks me over again. I suddenly remembered I was only in a shirt and underwear. And I don't have my glasses on. Luckily my hair was in my face. I roll my eyes at him and run to the bathroom. I quickly put on makeup and fix my hair. I brush my teeth and go back out with a blush on my face.

"Em, come here." He said, his voice a bit deeper than when I left. I went to him and sat next to him. He took my hands in his and pulled me closer to him. I sit closer to him, our hips touching. He put his arm under my head and I snuggled closer to him. His warmth comforted me, especially since I was cold.

Luke's hand trailed down my leg and he lifted my knee so my leg was wrapped around his legs.

"Isn't that more comfortable?" he asked and laughed a small bit. He looked down at me and I nodded, not being able to hold my blush back. He smiled and kissed me. I kissed him back and ran my fingers slowly through his soft golden hair. He moved, pulling me with him. I was kneeling on top of him, my right knee between his legs.

He puts his hand on my neck and pulls me deeper into the kiss. He groans and my heart jumps from the sudden sound. I run my tongue across his bottom lip and tug at his lip ring gently. He groaned again and I smiled.

"Oh fuck, Emily." He said and I gasped quietly. The sound of his voice saying my name made that burning sensation come back. He grabbed my chest and I made a moan louder than I thought I could. He smiled under the kiss and I pulled away slowly, against ever fiber of my being. Our lips were still together, but separated enough for me to talk.

"We're gonna be late for school." I said softly and he smiled.

"You're serious?" he asked.

"Of course. I'm a good student, Blacksoul." I said and climbed off his lap. He groaned and rolled over to face me.

"Can't you be a bad student for the day?" he asked and winked.

"Can't you be a good student for once?" I asked and he looked offended.

"For your information, Princess, the lowest grade I have is a B." he said and I raised a brow.

"Bullshit." I said and rested my hands on my hips.

"Bulltrue." He said and I cracked a smile.

"Prove it and I'll stay with you today." I said and he smiled. He got his phone and gave it to me.

"Read it and weep, doll." He said. I looked at the grades and he's right. His lowest grade was an eighty seven. I guess I'm a bad student today. I sighed and got into bed with him. He smiled and kissed my head. A few seconds later, my stomach decided to practice it's whale impressions. Luke lets out a laugh and I blush.

"You hungry, Doll?" he asked.

"I think I like princess better. And yes." I said, getting up. He gets up with me and I shoo him out of the room. He looks at me confusedly and I looked down at my outfit.

"I need to change." I said and tried to close the door. His foot stopped me from doing so and he stepped back in.

"No you don't, you look perfect." He said and closed the door. My heart jumped as he wrapped his arms around my waist and we walked back until I hit a wall. A small gasp escaped my throat as the cold wall makes contact with my bum. He gently pushed me against the wall and kissed me. I wrapped my arms around his neck and pull him deeper into the kiss and closer to me.

His hands travel down to my bum and he gives it a firm squeeze. I squeaked and jumped. He smiled and kissed me again, pulling me back into the kiss. His hands move back up to my thighs and he grasps them in his larger hands. He lifts my legs up so now only he's holding me up, other than the wall. He pushed himself harder against me and I nibble on his bottom lip. He groans and rests his hands on my bum again.

My legs were tightly wrapped around his waist. He moved me from the wall and walked us to the bed. He layed us down and he was now on top of me. He thrusted his hips into me and I gasped, pleasure filling me up. His hand trailed slowly down the inside of my leg, making me shiver. I felt tingles through my whole body as he moved closer to my area.

"Luke..." I said against his lips. His eyes opened and he looked at me.

"Yeah?" he asked, just as breathless as me.

"I'm hungry." I said and he smiled.

"Okay. Meet me downstairs." He said and got off of me. I smiled and got dressed. I made sure he was out of the room first, of course.