Chapter Twenty Three

Warning: Extremely Graphic scenes, not for the weak of stomach.

I opened my eyes, but there was something on my head I couldn't tell where I was. My eyes closed again. I fought the overbearing sleepiness and opened my eyes. I tried to look around, but all I could see was a faint light. I felt something restricting my hands from moving. Same with my feet. So I was tied up and I had no idea where I was.

Fantastic.

"Hello?" I called out. I tried to get my hands out of the restraints. I moved m feet around and tried to get free. I grunted as I kept trying to get out of this annoying trap.

"She's awake." Jake's voice sang. The thing over my head was lifted ad the light was too bright. I closed my eyes for a moment,.then opened them. My eyes adjusted t the light and saw Jake was wearing a protective apron.

"Where are we?" I asked.

"Where's Luke?" I suddenly asked, remembering what happened. My eyes filled with tears as I thought about what happened to him. It's all my fault.

"Luke's dead." Jake said and I let out a cry.

"Aww, don't be sad, Princess." He said and my heart hurt. I spat in his direction, getting it on his shoe.

"You'll regret that, bitch." He said and walked towards me. He rolled out a table and I wanted to close my ears. The table scratching against the floors was torture enough. When the table got into my sights, I saw a bunch of tools on it. My eyes widened and I let out a whimper. I looked at Jake and he smiled. He reached for one of the tools and brought up a wrench. I looked at it in fear.

"Jake, please don't. You've tortured me enough by killing the only person that's cared for me these past years. I loved him." I said.

"What do you know about love?" He asked.

"More than you, you cold hearted bastard." I said and he chuckled. He put the wrench to my fingernail and tightened it. I tried to pull it away, but I couldn't.

"This is going to hurt you more than it hurts me, doll." He spat and pulled. I let out a scream as I felt my fingernail getting ripped off. I let out the loudest scream I could as I felt the fingernail rip out. He grunted as it came out. He was pulling it slowly, making sure I felt the pain. It finally came out and the tears fell freely from my eyes.

"I'll be back, Emily." He said and left.

"Someone help me!" I screamed as loud as I could. I heard loud rock music blare from upstairs. No one will hear me. I'm gonna die down here. I hung my head and kept whispering apologies to Luke as if he could hear me. I knew I never should have told him.

I heard Jake's shoes hit the stairs as he came back down. My heart raced as I thought of what he would do next. I looked up at him and he had a knife in his hands. I took in a deep breath and held back the tears. He cut open my shirt and traced the knife down my body. He kneeled in front of me and cut into my skin. I held back my screams as he wrote something into my skin with his sharp knife.

He stood up and cut my chest, right down the middle. I felt a tear fall and heard him chuckle. I closed my eyes and tried not to focus on the burning sensation all over my body. This went on for a long time, and I kept my eyes closed most of the time. I opened them quickly when I heard his pants unzip. He grabbed me by my hair and got closer. I closed my lips tightly. He slapped me and I whimpered. He forced my mouth open and shoved it in my mouth. He moved it around and I got an idea. I bit down as hard as I could and he yelled out in pain.

He fell onto the ground, holding his junk. I struggled as hard as I could and get the rope around my hands loosen. I pulled them out and quickly got my feet out. I stood up and kneed his face. He played in pain and I laughed a bit. I picked him up by his shirt collar and smirked.

"It's your turn, you're my bitch now." I said and glared at him. I threw him as best I could as he flew into the chair. I ran to him and hit him in the face over and over until he couldn't move and his face was covered in bruises.

"Emily, please..." He said, blood spitting out if his mouth.

"Please what? Stop?" I asked angrily.

"Yes...Please." He asked and I laughed loudly.

"You're fucking kidding me, right?" I asked and grabbed the knife he cut me with.

"Oh God, please don't. I'm so sorry for hitting you and treating you like I did. If I could take it back, I would." He said and something snapped inside of me.

"Well you can't." I said and raised the knife. I forced it into his throat and blood spurted all over my face and neck. I kicked his head and went upstairs. I looked around and saw I wasn't in the house anymore. I don't know where I am. I heard groaning from the door beside me. I slightly opened it and gasped.