2. The Patient From Hell

Trina

On some real shit I'm about two seconds away from fucking this nigga up. Every time I step foot in his room he looking all ugly with an emotionless face and a stink ass attitude to match.

"Hoe you must don't know who I am? I'm fucking Black Zeus. I'll have your ass bodied and wiped of the earth like you were never born." He sneered at me. I stood there waiting for him to shut up.

"Well Black Zeus I know who you are and what your capable of. To be honest with you I don't give a fuck. Cause you pump fear in these niggas and hoes heart don't mean shit to me. Just cause you snap your fingers and they jump." I said pointing to the men in the room.

"Don't mean nada to this chica papi. But don't come for me if I didn't call for you." I said. This nigga been here 4 days and I already want to lay his ass out. I turned around to have a gun pointed at my face.

"Not so tough now." He said making everyone laugh. I rubbed my temples.

"Pull the trigga." I egged on. He cocked the gun back, but I was to quick for him. I had snatched the gun bending his wrist back hearing it snap and pointed the gun at him removing the bullets and striping the gun. All laughing stopped. I turned around looking at them.

"I'm not a weak bitch okay. I told you I stand my ground and fight back. No matter what position you place me in I'll make a way out. Now you gentlemen have a good day." I said turning on my heels and walking out the room.

"I swear I want to hurt this nigga Keta!" She laughed. We were on lunch break.

"You know I'm down for a beat down any day." She said. I laughed cause her ass stay fighting.

"I have to go check on him in a little, but you should come with me."

"I smell a plan." I smiled brightly. She knows me so well. We continued to eat lunch before we had to return to work.

We walked into "Black Zeus'" room. Do these niggas have a home? He was looking over some papers. Some of his men were standing up. While others were doing whatever it is they do.

"I need to change your bandages and change your I.V. bag." I said dryly. The bitch ignored me. So I removed the little table he had in front of him.

"Bitch what the fuck is your problem?!" He yelled. Keta laughed.

"What you laughing at hoe?!" He said to Keta.

"You." She stated plainly.

"I'm trying to do my job. You will not call me out of my name. I need to change your bandages. I have more important people to attend to then to be here wasting my time on a worthless piece of shit like you. Now shut the fuck up and lay the fuck back." I said. He glared at me.

I was lifting up his shirt. I'm not gon' lie he fine or whatever, but he not ever gon' hear that from me.

"I need you to pull your pants down some." I said. Why did I get stuck with him?

"Are you sure you just don't want to see Zeus Jr." I made gagging motions as Keta changed his I.V. bag and checked his pressure.

"Sorry I don't do nothing under 10 inches." I stated truthfully. His smile dropped.

"Trust me baby girl nothing is little about Zeus Jr." He said. I rolled my eyes and continued my work.

"I see something in you. I can see the determination and fire in your eyes ma." Random ass thought for a random ass nigga.

"I have a proposal for you." I raised my eyebrow.

"Is that so?"

"Yes, but I need to discuss it in private." He referred to Keta. She looked at me for assurance. I nodded. She walked out. How he gon' say private when it's him, me, and two other guys in here?

"What?" He chuckled.

"I want you on my team." I looked at this crazy ass nigga. He can't be serious.

"A football team?" I asked. It was his turn to look at me like I'm crazy.

"You know damn well that's not what I'm talking about. You took down three of my guards. One had a minor injury and the other two needed a cast, but I can tell you strong. But I'll need to see what you can really do. Say a trial run." Zeus said.

"How much?"

"10 grand a week and an extra 20 if you do a job right." he said.

"I'll think about it." Then I walked out. I need to think about this. Trust me I'm a hustler at heart just like my daddy, but I also have an imagine to portray.

MY INNOCENCE.