3. A Night At The Club

Zadarius

I was sitting here reading what I could find on Dr.Ross, which wasn't much, I know there's more to her that meets the eye. For some reason this all we could come up with. She's smart I can tell you that. I want her on my team.

"Did you find her?"

"Yes, but the bitch slapped me." He said. I shot him in the leg.

"Watch your tone with me! Jay take Kurt and T with you. Bring her to me." I said. I watched as they all walked out the room. I turned around in my chair looking out the window.

It's just a matter of time.

Trina

Tonight Keta and I are going out to club Barbados. It's some new club that just opened up. She invited me to go so why not. I've worked 16 to 24 hour shifts at the hospital all week so why not.

If your wondering if I accepted or declined his offer. Well I never did answer him. He was released the next day anyway.

Now back to what I'm wearing tonight. I slipped on a white body-con dress with the back cut out. I went into my hoe bag looking for a pair of heels to put on.

I decided on my Giuseppe Zanotti Super-high Red Crystal-Backed Suede Purple Pumps. My hair was done in curls with a part down the middle.

Y'all like what's a hoe bag? A hoe bag has everything in it. Toys, customs, jewelry, makeup, shoes, lingerie, etc.

Now my hoe bag is a bag that I keep my good stuff in. That's only for my man to see, but since I haven't been out in a long time I'm putting my hoe shoes on. No I'm not a hoe I just call them that.

Moving on.

"I'm bout to go find me a new sugar daddy." Keta said. I laughed. She a hustler I swear. I made my way to the bar.

"Let me get 6 shots of Hennessy." I said. I watched as he poured my shots.

I down all my shots. Feeling the alcohol burn going down throat. Meek Mills House Party came on. I made my way to the dance floor letting the beat to the song take over my body.

Someone walked up behind me. Now I know this nigga see I'm taller then him. You have to be taller then me to ride this ride, but I'm going to be nice since it's just a dance.

I couldn't find Keta trickin' ass anywhere. Some big nigga walked up to me. I looked him up and down.

"Black Zeus wants to see you." He said.

"No." Was all I said and walked away. He grabbed me. I turned around and slapped him.

"Bitch." He said.

"I know." I responded. I snatched my arm away from him and walked away.

The rest of the night was good. I didn't see that big goofy looking nigga again. I finally found Keta. When I did we turned up! I wasn't drunk my alcohol tolerance high.

I walked in my house. I placed my clutch and keys on the couch taking off my shoes. I walked upstairs removing my clothes. A hot shower was well needed right now. I pinned my hair up stepping into the hot water.

I was enjoying my shower. I never wanted it to be over, but I had to get out before I became wrinkled. I dried off walking out the bathroom. I put on some boy shorts and a tank top. I was getting in bed until I heard glass shatter. I grabbed my pink 9mm and .38 from under my bed.

I opened my room door slowly. I could hear voices coming from downstairs. I made my way to the stairs.

I could see two men in black standing in my living room. I raised my guns.

"Move and I'll shoot." I said. They stopped and looked my way. Someone tackled me to the ground from behind. Ugh!

"Zeus sent us."

"To do what?"

"Bring you to him."

"Fuck he want?"

"We just following orders." He said. This nigga really trying me. The person who tackled me put me over his shoulders.

"Let's go for I have to kill his ass." They snickered. One of them put my shoes on and continued carrying me out.

"She going like that?"

"Yeah." They started to argue about me not having on clothes.

"Nigga I was getting in bed. I'm tired let's fucking go." I said. The ride was spent laughing and talking. I know one thing this nigga owe me some money for my window they broke and my distress.

We pulled up to a big ass house. Kurt cut off the car and we all got out.

"This shit better be important to stop me from my sexy sleep. Matter of fact that nigga owe me money from breaking in my house. And y'all lucky I don't kick y'all ass." I said as we walked down a hall.

"I like her." Jay said. He a light skinned nigga.

"Why you so feisty Lil mama?" T asked.

"That's just me." I said. I like these dudes though. They funny. We walked into a back room laughing.

"What's funny?" I hear a deep voice ask. They stopped laughing and closed their mouth.

"You. That's what's funny. How you send these niggas in my house, break my shit, and kidnap me. Nigga you smoking that shit or nah?" I said folding my arms. He chuckled. He turned around in his chair. He stood up walking toward me. I had to look him up and down. He was wearing a wife beater, some Burberry boxers, Burberry sleeping pants, and Burberry house shoes. Tsk, this nigga. Did I mention this nigga like 6'7-6'8? Again what lady in their right mind pushed him out?

"You wore this for me?" He asked looking me up and down biting his lip.

"Negro please I was about to get my ass in bed when you sent them for me." I said. He chuckled. He snapped his fingers and they walked out the room.

"Have you thought about my offer?"

"No I didn't to be honest." He frowned.

"Why not?"

"Cause I have a life." I stated.

"This not going to interfere with that." I chewed on my bottom lip thinking about it.

"Fine. Now I'm going to bed nigga." Yep I sure am sleeping at his house.

"Where at?"

"Here duh. I'm sleepy, you talking too much, and I need a bed."

"Alright follow me." he said. We made it up to his room. Figures he'd bring me here. I crawled in the bed getting up under the cover. He got into bed too.

"This a first for me. I don't let females sleep in my bed."

"I'm not them. Now take your ass to bed." I said sleepily. He chuckled. The room grew silent so I drifted off to sleep.