46. Trouble In Paradise

Zadarius

I've told Trina over and over again that this nigga she working with ain't no good. She keeps saying he's harmless or get to know him. I don't want to know this nigga. I want my wife to stay the fuck away from his ass or he just might end up floating in the ocean somewhere.

She is really trying my patience and when I snap a lot of feelings going to be hurt.

"Trina all I'm saying is stay away from him. Something not right with him." I said. She rolled her eyes.

"Zadarius he's harmless." She hissed.

"Why you taking up for this nigga? You fucking him? Cause ever time he around or you texting him you all giggly and shit. You doing too much and it don't look good." I hissed back. Why can't she just listen to what the fuck I'm saying?

"Zadarius shut the fuck up! Ain't shit wrong with him. We work together and that's all. You a jealously ass nigga." She snapped.

"Jealous of what? That nigga could never compare to me and you know that. I got everything he don't, including you. So don't ever come at me on that I'm jealous shit. If it was the other way around you would be doing the same thing and you know it. Don't get that nigga knocked off. Stay the fuck away from him and that's the end of it." I said calmly and walked out the room.

Y'all know the saying "A hard head make a soft ass." Well there's your example. Trina just going to learn the hard way.

I pulled up to the trap so I could do some work to get my mind off Trina and that dumb ass nigga. All I'm doing is protecting my family. Is that really so hard? I walked into my office and put myself to work.

"What's up with you?" Jay asked taking a seat.

"Trina hard headed ass." I said. I swear if I didn't leave I was going to choke her ass out.

"Bruh just chill." He said. Fuck that. I got kids to think about and apparently she not thinking about them. So at the moment I don't have no fucking chill button.