21. The Right Time

A Month Later....

Zadarius

Trina been throwing up for the pass week. She's eating more and emotional. One minute she happy the next she crying. So I went and bought her ass some pregnancy tests. She not about to be acting crazy with me cause big daddy not going for it.

"Take these." I said handing her a bag full of pregnancy tests. She looked hesitant.

"Zadarius I-I don't know if I can do it."

"Baby I'm right here." I said. She got up walking into the bathroom. I sat on the side of the bed watching her. No I'm not a creeper she left the door open.

When she finished we had to wait ten minutes. These were the longest ten minutes of my life. Ten minutes felt like ten hours. Trina timer went off. She got out the bed walking into the bathroom.

"OMG I'M GOING TO HAVE GREEN GIANT BABY!" She got jokes always talking about me being--wait what?

"What did you just say?"

"I'm pregnant." She squeaked. I got up hugging her.

"We're having a baby." I said. She nodded.

"I can't wait till he get here." I said.

"I want a girl so I can do her hair and dress her up and put her in my purse." She said.

"Trina its a baby not a dog." I said chuckling. She weird. But I love my baby.

"Okay well I won't put her in my purse, but I will dress her up and do her hair." She huffed. I laughed cause she is something, something crazy.

Trina

I'm having green giant baby! My uterus can't take it! NO JESUS MY PUSSY CAN'T TAKE IT! I'M NOT READY!

Oh my God if it's a boy I know he going to be tall like Zadarius. It's okay cause I'll be doing my motherly duties and Zadarius will be doing all the paying. Hell that nigga Bill Gates rich everybody set for life. Okay let me stop and calm down.

There's a baby in here. I thought putting my hand on my stomach.

"I'm putting your ass on lock down." Zadarius said. I looked at him.

"Yeah you heard me. And let me find out you stressing I'm taking you over my knee and beating that ass." He said.

"Ooh daddy you gone spank me?" I asked biting my lip. He looked at me.

"Trina no you had enough last night." He said. I rolled my eyes.

"I tell you when I had enough of what's mine. I spent months without it and God damn it when I want it, I want it!" I said ripping his shirt open. He had an amused look on his face.

"Okay baby take control then."

We might have lost our first child, but now we have a second chance. I don't want to get to over excited about being pregnant and something happens so I'm just going to take one day at a time.

We haven't told anyone yet because we want to go to the doctor to make sure that the tests weren't false positives. I just hope its not.

Zadarius

Damn I'm bout to be a dad soon. I pray that this baby make it because it was to hard losing the first one even if we didn't find out until it was too late.

I look down at Trina as she sleep. It's so much I want to do with us I just don't know where to start. In the pass nine months we've been thru a lot and still don't know when the real peace going to come. We're bringing a baby into this cold hard world, but I'm willing to do whatever it takes to make the best out of every situation.