38. Husband && Wife?

Trina

Ja'Maine was one active baby. He has two teeth coming in, and he think he the boss. I really don't know what's up with him, but I really didn't have to ask. I already knew what got into him. His daddy and T. They turning my poor child into a mad man.

I was off for two weeks and I was glad about that. No work! I could sleep all day and night. I felt Ja'Maine small hands touch my face. I smiled down at him.

"Yes Ja'Maine?" He patted my breast. That meant he wanted milk. My baby smart.

We made our way to the kitchen and I fixed him a bottle. I just watched him drink his milk when I had the most dumbest idea ever. When Darius come gome I'll bring it up to him.

"Your daddy is going to shit mountains when I tell him the good news." I said to Ja'Maine. He just laughed kicking his legs.

I had the craziest idea. It was be something that I would never do, ever. Darius and I never talked about it, but we will now. I made my way to Darius office with Ja'Maine following behind me. When I walked in he was on the phone. I knew it was business by how his voice boomed. He noticed us and smiled.

"Alright just call my assistant and we'll have a meeting put together....bye." He put the phone down on his desk.

"Wassup baby?"

"I had an epiphany." I said. He raised his eyebrow.

"About?" He asked picking Ja'Maine up and sitting him on his desk in front of him.

"We should do something neither of them would ever do." I said. He looked at me confused.

"What?"

"Get married." I said. He looked at me shocked, confused, and I couldn't tell the other emotion.

"What made you think about something like that?" I shurgged.

"I figured why not do something we would never do." I said. He stroked his chin in deep thought. What is he thinking?

Zadarius

MARRIED?!

AN EPIPHANY?!

I never seen myself being married. I never seen what was so important about a piece of paper. Shit as long as we together and we love each other we didn't need marriage.

"Let's get married."

Play over and over in my head. Is this something I really want to do? Will it really make a difference? What hell kind of epiphany is this? Has she been smoking my product?

"What made you think about something like that?" She shurgged. Did someone talk her into wanting to get married? I'm not against being married. Marriage just ain't for me.

"I figured why not do something we would never do." She said. I stroked my chin in deep thought. What is she thinking? Is she smoking? Is this really a God damn epiphany?

"Zadarius?" My eyes snapped up to hers.

"So what do you think?" She questioned. She was biting her bottom lip. I groaned thinking about them lips wrapped around something else.

"Well..."