23. Early Mornings

Trina

I jumped up running to the bathroom. I can't keep dealing with this damn throwing up. This shit is a real workout. I felt someone rubbing my back. I knew it was Zadarius gigantic ass. After another five minutes of dry heaving he helped me up off the floor. He carried me to the sink so I could get cleaned up. He had been by my side every step of the way.

"I'll go get you some crackers, water, and ginger ale." He said before carrying me to bed, but I didn't want him to let go.

"Baby I have to put you down."

"No." I whined. He chuckled. I put my head on his shoulder.

"You to big for this." He said walking down the stairs.

"You calling me fat! I knew you would call me fat! Fuck you." I cried. These damn hormones.

"Baby that's not what I meant and you know it." He said sternly. I ignored him. He continued walking to the kitchen.

He sat me on the counter and I watched him get my stuff.

"Here eat these to calm your stomach down." He said. I took the crackers from him. I looked at the clock on the wall to see it was five in the morning.

"Do you think you could eat something else?" Darius asked. I nodded.

"Yeah. What are you making?" I asked eating my crackers. I was feeling a tad bit better.

"Breakfast." He grumbled. Rude self.

"What kind of breakfast?" I asked.

"You'll see now hush Trina." He grumbled again. He really isn't a morning person. I watched Shrek walk around the kitchen grabbing stuff.

Zadarius

It's too damn early and Trina want to talk. I know I'm gong to have to get used to it, but not right now. I'm always grumpy in the morning.

Once I gave Trina something to eat I went upstairs to get some more sleep. Later on we're supposed to start helping Trina pack so she could move in before the baby comes. I told her we could get someone to do that shit, but she insisted on doing it herself. She can't say I didn't warn her.

"Damn Trina these thongs sexy." T said holding Trina thong up so we all could see.

"T I'm about two seconds from shooting your ass. Why the fuck you went in my stuff anyway?" She said snatching her thongs from him. He shrugged.

"You said pack everything so that's what I'm doing. Packing everything." He said. She rolled her eyes.

"Go pack something else. Like my clothes and shoes only. Don't touch anything in duffel bags." She said. He nodded skipping to the closet.

"Bruh his mom's had to drop him on his head when he was a baby." Kurt said. I had to agree on that one. T had always been special.

T

Oh shit is this my POV?! Omg! Omg! Omg! Starts doing the Schmoney dance. Er'body can call me T cause I don't give out my government name. I don't know who work for the FEDS and I'm not trying to find out either.

Right now I'm in Trina closet and she got as much shit as Zeus big ass got. I started pulling shit off the line throwing them in boxes. Hell I don't do shit like this. I just call somebody over to do it for me and pay they ass. I don't know why Zeus ain't do that.

"Bruh if Trina see this shit she gon' hurt you." Kurt said laughing. I shrugged.

"Well she shouldn't have asked for my help. My name is T. My way or no way." I said throwing some more clothes in boxes. He laughed walking out the closet.

I was in my own little world thinking about the pussy I'm about to get when I get home until Trina loud ass mouth opened.

"T what the fuck?!" I look at her and shrug.

"What?" I said.

"You supposed to fold the clothes and put them in the boxes neatly." She stressed. I looked at her with a bored expression.

"Trina you asked for my help not the other way around. If you want this shit prefect call a moving company or do it yourself damn self hunty." I said.

"I'm going to kill you." She yelled walking toward me. I rolled over the island she had in the middle of the closet and took off out the closet door. I quickly put a chair under the doorknob to keep her ass in there.

"OPEN THIS DAMN DOOR T!" Trina yelled pulling on the door.

"T if you don't let my girl out the closet I'm going to break your neck." Zeus said. I ignored him walking out the room. Fuck he thought. Why ask for my help if you don't like the way I do things? Black people I swear.

I grabbed my keys walking out. I'm bout to go get some pussy.

Zadarius

After I let Trina out the closet she looked pissed. We all tried to tell her, but she didn't want to listen.

"Where T at?" She asked. We shrugged.

"He probably left." Kurt said sitting up against the wall. I finished packing the boxes I was working on. Hell I'm with T. I'm calling somebody to do this shit. Keta was sitting down eating some mangoes.

"Zadarius why you sitting down? Its more shit to pack." Trina said with an attitude.

"First of all your emotional pregnant ass need to hush you been bossing everybody around and we tired. So sit the fuck down and hush. Give a nigga a break. I'm calling someone to finish this shit." I said shutting this shit down. Damn near bout to make us hurt her. I'm not dealing with it. Don't nobody got time to be dealing with crazy pregnant women with OCD.