20. Apologies

Zadarius

Trina is all I could think about. Every time I get in either of my cars her perfume filled my nose. It made me think about everything we been through these pass couple of months. I just couldn't deal with knowing I lost a son or a daughter. I felt like it was my fault because I didn't do what I was supposed to do as her man. I sighed cutting off my car.

"Who let you in my house, China?" I walk in and she here. Why? I don't know.

"I came to see my man." She said in a matter of fact tone.

"Where he at? You must be at the wrong house." I said. She laughed. Ain't shit funny. Damn I miss my woman. Her smile, laugh, smart ass mouth, the way she put people in check, shit a nigga wasn't worried bout nothing when it came to Trina. Half of the time I didn't have to ask cause she'd already be ahead of me. I need to go get her back as-

"Zeus!" China yelled. Who told this bitch she could yell at me. I shot her ass.

"Who the fuck you yelling at?" I pushed the button on the wall and waited. Dee walked in.

"Yes Mr. Zeus?"

"Escort this bitch off my property. Let everyone know if they see her anywhere around here or my businesses to off her ass. Also have someone clean up the blood this bitch dripping on my Italian tile." I said before walking out the door.

The entire drive to Trina house I was thinking about what I'm going to say to her. Hell I don't even know if she's going to open the door for me. All I know is I need to make things right. I need her back on my side again.

I pulled up into her driveway. I cut the car off before getting out. I knocked on the door and waited. I could hear the locks before the door opened.

Here goes nothing.

Trina

Today was Saturday and I didn't have anything to do. Everyone was calling my phone, but I ignored the calls. It just hurts. I don't think I'll ever be the same again, but who knows. I wiped my tears away when there was a knock at the door. I got up to see who it was.

It was Zadarius.

What is he doing here? I opened the door before I could speak his lips were on mine. I didn't kiss back I pulled away and started beating his ass for the old and new. Old for leaving me the way he did. Not being there for me. For making me love his green giant ass. For breaking up with me through a fucking text message. New for getting a new girlfriend. For kissing me. For everything.

"Trina stop baby!" He yelled picking me up and carrying me inside.

"No I'm not your baby! You left me when I needed you the most! I hate you! You hurt me when you said you'd never hurt or leave me! Get out!" I yelled.

"No baby I'm sorry please forgive me. I...I just couldn't take that our child was gone. I didn't know how to act or what to do. So I went with what I knew. I believed you deserved better then someone like me. You'd be safe. I wouldn't have to worry about if you were safe or not because of the things I did. I love you so much I was willing to leave so you could be happy again." He said. I stood up out of his embrace and slapped him.

"Fuck you Zadarius." I said.

"I deserved that."

"And a lot more." I added.