52. Taking Back What's Mine Part III

One Week Later...

T

Tonight was just the start. We had her family being delivered to us. This was going to be just like that night we did it for Trina. I haven't really said anything to Denise because she was choosing to leave instead of stay and fight for her daughter. Like I told her if I walked out the room we were over and I held my part of the bargain. She sleep in the guest room and I'm in my room. I'm sorry, but I was not giving up my room, unless it's for my daughter. Denise has to learn that running away doesn't solve anything. How can you be willing to fight with me, but can't fight for yourself? I guess that's how some woman are.

All I want for her to do is face her fears. It might be hard, but it needs to be done. The kids were all going to my momma and daddy house. Zeus don't want his kids at his momma house. I don't know what to say about that, but I understood where he was coming from.

I stood up from the bed to shower and get ready for tonight.

Carlie

Tonight was the night I finally faced my fears. I was tired of looking over my back and moving. I have a child and a good man. I'll be damned if I was going to leave either of them because of my fear. I don't know how tonight was going to play out, I just hope it ended with me beating my pervert ass uncle ass and finally telling my parents the truth. I don't care if they like it or not. It's been 15 years since we last seen them.

"You sure you ready for this?" Kurt asked lacing up his Timbs.

"Yes it's time I face him. It's been 8 years since we last seen our uncle and 15 since we last saw our parents, my brother, and sister." I said. He nodded.

"Well I guess tonight is going to be a shock to everyone." He said. He's been that all week. His phone started ringing. He was giving someone directions to our house. I never meet T's parents so tonight is going to be the first. They are going to watch all the kids while we handle this.

"Baby you made sure Kacey overnight bag was packed cause they'll be here in thirty minutes." He said.

"Yeah it's in his room." I said.

"I'll meet you downstairs." He kissed my forehead and walked out the room. I had on all black everything. Apparently we had to wear these colors. They really act like they top secret FBI agents or some shit. I laced up my black Timbs and stood up. I grabbed my phone and walked out the room. Jogging down the stairs I could hear voices. I made my way to the front door. I see an older man who T looked like. They were identical twins!

"Hello I'm Carlie." I said.

"Aw your beautiful. Kurt you finally found you a baddie." The older lady said.

"Lona!" Kurt whined.

"What boy?" She asked. I laughed.

"This is my girlfriend Carlie. Carlie this is my aunit Lona and her husband, my uncle Tony, their T's ugly ass parents." I said.

"Nigga I heard that!" T yelled put of nowhere.

"Let's go for I have to start whooping ass tonight." Tony said. I bust out laughing. I swear no one has any type of filter in this family.

"Kacey be good for mommy and daddy!" I yelled getting in the car.

"Otay!" He yelled back at me. I sat back in the seat. We were in a Hummer limo.

"Who's limo?" I questioned. Everyone pointed to Zeus. He was on the phone talking in another language. I didn't know he spoke any language other then English. I learn something new every night.

Denise

I had no clue what was going on right now. T wouldn't explain anything to me. All he said was put on all black and walked out the room leaving me clueless.

Once we were ready to go there was a black Hummer limo outside waiting on us.

"Where are we going?" I asked T.

"Just ride." He said. He turned his attention to his phone. Whoever he texting just better be that important. I know I'm a coward for leaving and thinking about leaving my child behind, but I came back. That might not be the point, but I'm trying. Running away is what I'm used to. We stopped to pick up Kurt and Carlie. Something was definitely going on and I wanted to know what it was.

After an hour of trying to get them to tell me what was going on I just gave up. The limo had came to a stop. The doors to the limo were opened so we started getting out. How Zeus fit in here is beyond me. When I stepped out we were in front of this big building.

"Follow me." Zeus said. We all followed him into the building. My eyes wondered around. He had female and male workers working. I stayed as close as I could cause I don't want to lose them. This place was huge.

We went down a flight of stairs. Well Trina didn't. He carried her pregnant ass.

"Why are we here?" I asked.

"Your going to face your fears." T said. I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion.

"What do you mean?"

"You'll just have to come in and find out."

"No! Tell me what the fuck going on?!" I shouted. T gave an irritated sigh.

"Listen behind those doors is your family-"

"No I'm not doing it! I'm leaving!" I yelled.

"Okay." He said with a shrug. I turned to walk away.

"You won't make it outta here alive." He said from behind me. I stopped.

"Wh-What?"

"The workers." He said in a duh tone. He went on to explain noticing the confusion on my face.

"They don't know you, so if they see you roaming around looking for an exit they going to think you an intruder and shoot you without hesitation." He said. Lord.

"Then walk me outta here." I said.

"No."

"Why not?!" I yelled.

"Because you're still running. You can't run all your life. That's what he wants you to do. You're giving him exactly what he wants. A chase. If you haven't figured that out the first two years on running then you really are naive." He said.

"Fuck you." I spat.

"I did and you ended up pregnant." He smirked.

"I gave your ass that pregnant stroke one time." He said. I couldn't help, but laugh at that.

"Now are you going to face your fears or let your sister have all the fun?" He asked. I sighed and closed my eyes.

"Yes." I said opening my eues again. I walked into a room. They were people sitting around the table with black bags over their faces.

"Go in there with you sister and when we call you out it'll begin." T said. I nodded. I walked into a room with my sister. Was I really ready for this? Could I face my fears? Or should I run? Ten minutes later T came in.

"It's time." I stood up and took a heavy breath. It's all or nothing now.