24. Feeling Fat

Three Months Later...

Trina

I'm now three months pregnant. I have a little bump going on and I'm already starting to feel fat. Good thing though my birthday is today and Christmas is right around the corner.

"Are you ready to go?" Keta asked walking into my office. We both had to work today at the same time. I was relieved she worked today because all these other people can't make my day like Keta does.

"Yeah we can go." I said cutting off my computer. I packed my bag and made sure I had everything before I left.

"So why do we have to go out tonight. I'm tired and I want to sleep." I whined. Keta rolled her eyes.

"It's your birthday and since Jay and Zeus not here it'll just be you and I. Maybe Kurt, T, and their girlfriends tonight." She said. All of a sudden they had to leave. I'm upset he won't be here.

We made our way to the parking garage. I put my stuff in the passenger seat before getting in.

"You have three hours to be ready." Keta said before pulling off. I shook my head pulling out the parking garage.

▪ 3 Hours Later ▪

I was dressed and ready to go. Keta slow ass should be here any minute. All that damn rushing she was doing. Always thinking she somebody momma.

"What took you so long?" I asked getting in the car.

"I had to stop for gas." She said. I nodded. She pulled off and we were in our way to wherever she was taking me.

They planned me a little surprise birthday party. My pregnant self just had to cry.

"How did you both manage to be pregnant two weeks apart from each other?" T asked Keta and I.

"I don't know. It just happened." Keta said. I try to ignore T sometimes because I know he not wrapped to tight in the head.

"Trina where you get them shoes from?" T asked.

"I ordered them offline." I said.

"I seen them same shoes at Payless." He said. He do know these red bottoms right?

"T these are red bottoms." I said.

"Wait never mind the ones at Payless were blue bottoms." He said turning back to eat his food. Bruhhhh!

"T why were you in Payless?" I asked.

"I was going to buy me some Shaq's and I was taking one of my side chicks to get some shoes." He said. I'm done with him. Everybody was laughing at his dumb ass.

T

I don't know why everyone laughing at me. I just wanted a pair of Shaq's to wear.

"Y'all like these Nike's I got on?" I asked putting my foot on the table.

"Where the check mark at?" Kurt asked. I mugged him.

"You being funny nigga?" I asked.

"Nah bruh. I was just wondering." He said putting his hands up in surrender.

"Wait there it go." Trina said pointing to the check mark.

"See told you." I said.

"Wait never mind that's an X." She said. She always tryna school somebody.

"That's not funny." I said. They always hurting a nigga feelings.

Kurt

I really don't know what's wrong with my cousin. He's always been like this.  Even when we were little. His momma and daddy did something to his ass. They just not telling what.

"You mad?" Keta asked him rubbing his shoulder.

"Don't touch me fatty." He said. Now he know she pregnant. She looked at him teary eyed.

"I told you I was fat!" Keta yelled running away from the table. We couldn't help but laugh she so dramatic. Jay got up to go after her.

"Trina you look like a whale." He said. Bruh I swear. Trina got up and ran from the table crying. Pregnant women are so emotional.

"T I'm going to kill you." Zeus said getting up to go after Trina. T know what he doing.

Zadarius

Why did T have to open his mouth? Now I have to deal with Trina emotional ass.

"Baby come back inside. T didn't mean it." I said hugging her.

"No. I hate him!" I swear I wanted to laugh, I did.

"Trina you're pregnant not fat. Now bring your emotional self on here." I said kissing her forehead.

"You don't think I'm fat?" She asked wiping her face.

"No, but that ass is." I said grabbing both cheeks.

"Darius you better stop."

"If I don't." I said put my hand up her dress. She moaned. Next thing I know she pulling me into the back seat of my truck.

All us was finally back at the table eating again. T was sniffing Trina and Keta. Like what the fuck? He play too much.

"Why you and Keta smell like that?" T asked. Oh my God!

"Smell like what?" Trina asked him.

"That?" He said pointing at them.

"That what?" Trina asked. She setting herself up. I just know it.

"THAT DICK!" He shouted. Jay fell out his chair laughing. I can't with T anymore. He just so T-ish.

"Man let's go." I said chuckling. This nigga always got something crazy to say.

But on the real I wouldn't change any of them for the world. This is my Black Mafia Family.