29. Motherhood

Two Weeks Later....

Keta

Oh my God! Jamiya cries woke me up, again. She's only two weeks old and all she do is cry. I look over to my left and see Jay knocked out. I tsked, this nigga. He can sleep through a hurricane. I throw the covers off my body.

I walk in Jamiya room. I damn near screamed jumping out my skin.

"Treyvon how the hell you got in my house?" I asked.

"What I told your ass about using my government name?"

"Nigga shut up and give me my baby." I said taking Jamiya away from him. She instantly started crying.

"Jamiya hush its to early for this." I said rocking her. I moved over to her changing table. She was still crying.

"Man move. You see she don't like you." T said. I kissed my teeth. I finished changing her and T took her from me. How she like T over me? She being grown. I shook my head walking out the room.

"Where the fuck you going?"

"To bed."

"No ma'am. Since I got my niece go make us some breakfast."

"Nigga please." I said. I walked in the room and crawled in bed. I needed some type of sleep because two hours not enough.

Jay

I get up going to check on Jamiya. Any other time she'd be screaming her lungs out, but she quiet this morning. I walk in her room and she not there. Where the hell she at?

"Keta where the fuck my baby?!" I shouted bussing in our room.

"Downstairs." She mumbled.

"DOWNSTAIRS?! LAWD WE GOING TO JAIL FOR CHILD ENDANGERMENT. I CAN'T DO TO JAIL WITH ALL THIS SEXINESS. THEY RAPING NIGGAS IN THE SHOWERS!" I yelled running out the room. I made it downstairs to see T with her in his lap watching TV. I sighed. I thought I was going to have to kick Keta ass before I went to jail.

"Nigga give me my baby." I said taking Jamiya away from him. She giggled at me.

"Hey daddy baby." I cooed. She just started slobbering.

"Nigga give me my niece and go make me some breakfast. A nigga hungry. What kind of hostess are you? Got me babysitting and not feeding me." T said. I looked at him like he was crazy.

"T who asked you to babysit?"

"Don't worry about all that. Just give me my niece and make me something to eat." He said trying to take Jamiya from me.

"Move nigga." I said swatting his hands away. He kissed his teeth.

"Jamiya tell your ugly ass daddy you want me." T said.

Slap!

I bust out laughing cause she slapped his ass.

"Just like yo momma. That's why I'm not taking you to Disney World." He said.

Slap!

"That's what you ass get." I said. Jamiya stuck her tongue out. I laughed walking away. She too much at only two weeks old.

Zeus and Trina pregnant ass came over to see Jamiya. T still here tho.

"Looky my wittle baby." Trina cooed at Jamiya. She just smiled and touched Trina nose.

"I know you didn't just come over to see Jamiya and not even ask for me?" Keta asked coming in the living room.

"Girl I've seen you all your life, but my niece is another story." Trina said.

"That's how we doing it now?" Keta asked her. Trina rolled her eyes. Keta came and sat on my lap.

"I gotta tinkle." Trina said. She always saying that shit. She handed Jamiya to me before getting up. Keta kissed me on the lips. I can't wait for these six weeks to be over. Daddy gon' fuck it up.

Slap!

We pulled apart. Jamiya was just laughing at Keta face.

"You lucky you my daughter." Keta said. I shook my head at these two. Jamiya was giving Keta that I wish you would look and Keta rolled her eyes. I guess they both going to be fighting for my attention.