8. Business As Usual

Trina

I know I'm supposed to be working, but I've been here for like ten hours straight on my feet checking on patients, explaining things to all different type of families, I performed two surgeries back to back, and I'm tired. So I pulled Keta into my office cause I was lonely. I could've called Darius, but he'll be nasty over the phone I don't need to work being sexually frustrated.

"So how is it dating Black Zeus?" She asked taking the other half of my sub. I almost cut her ass. I mugged her.

"What?"

"I wanted that." I said. She shrugged.

"Answer my question."

"It's okay you know I don't want to be tied down, but it's good so far. This is he's first real relationship. He send me good morning texts and good night texts when I'm working or when we don't have time to talk. He also want me to work on his club for him." I said.

"Girl you know you love that man the way you talking about him." She commented.

"Keta shut up! Speaking of love he said he was falling in love with me the other night, but I don't think he know I heard him. Then he was telling his family I'm his fianceé and wife."

"Oh shit! You coming up in the game bitch. Well what did you say?"

"Uh not a damn thing. I played like I didn't hear it." I said. She shook her head.

"Girl you know you love that man even if you didn't want to admit it." Okay I'm starting to love him, but I'll wait for him to tell me first. I love hard and when shit don't go how you think it's going you get hurt.

"I'll be honest there is a small piece of love growing, but I will not tell him that. Love ain't for me cause in the end somebody getting hurt." She nodded.

"If he hurt you we gone max out his credit cards, fuck his shit up, and show him how a real bitch don't need a man to be happy or loved." Keta said twerkin' in the chair. I laughed and high-fived her. This why I love her.

"You should meet his brother." I said.

"What he look like?" I pulled out my phone to show her a picture of Jay.

"Put a bitch down. Tell him I say leave them hoes and come fuck with a queen type bitch." She said. I swear she got issues.

"I hope you know I just sent him a picture of you and what you said." I said. She shrugged.

"Shit I got to get me a man cause playing with this pussy and every blue moon dick not working for me." I fell out laughing.

"Keta what the hell? Never mind don't tell me." I said. I picked up my phone cause Jay was calling me.

"Hello."

"Your friend a trip, but she beautiful."

"I don't fuck with no bum homeless type bitches." He laughed.

"Give her my number and tell her text her new man."

"How the hell both of y'all claiming each other and haven't meet?"

"If she your friend all it take is her voice, body, and mean ass antics to hook a nigga."

"So that's what I did to your brother?"

"Nah his ass a different story. Y'all too much alike. He likes a challenge. He not gone tell you, but I see how he look at you. That nigga in love."

"Hmm okay then, but I'll let Keta know she should be texting you in about a minute." I said. He chuckled before hanging up.

"Damn my future husband sound sexy as fuck." She said. Future husband? Damn she planning a wedding already.

"Keta get out my office." I said. She laughed before walking out.

"Bitch don't hate!" She yelled. I couldn't do nothing but laugh.

When I got home I smelled food. How do he keep getting in my house? How he know my alarm code? He a stalking ass nigga I swear, but I ain't complaining. I put my purse on the counter with my keys. He wasn't in the kitchen so I went to my room.

"What's all this?" I asked taking my shoes off.

"I know you been on your feet all day so I decided to come over and cater to your every need." He said taking off my clothes. Shit I could live with this type of attention. He walked me into the bathroom and helped me in the tub. It was filled with water, roses, and some vanilla scented bath soap.

After my bath he rubbed my body down. His hands know they can work miracles. I'm so thankful for this man so I make sure I appreciate the little things he do. I slipped on some PINK boy shorts and a shirt to match before we headed downstairs. I love a man that can cook.

"What did you make?"

"I chopped up some steak and added some seasoned potatoes with it." He said fixing our plates. I swear I'm in heaven.

"I thought you had some work that needed to be done?" I said.

"I did, but I finished early and came over to surprise you." I pecked his lips.

"Thank you. I needed that." I said eating my food.

"This my way of showing you in serious about us and wanting a future with you Trina." He said. I nodded.

"Keep doing things like this and then some and you will. I'm not going anywhere any time soon." I said. He pulled me on his lap and started to feed me.

That was out lived cause we ended up on the kitchen floor fucking it up.

"What am I going to do with you Zadarius?" I said laying on his chest.

"Stick by a nigga right or wrong and don't let anyone come between us." He said. I looked up at him.

"I'm not."