57. Crazy Ex Part III

Trina

It was six in the morning when I had to get up for work. I honestly missed being at work. It feels like it's been so long. Darius and I discussed last night that he would have to go to China house alone. He didn't want to so I suggested he take T with him, since Jay wanted the boys for the weekend.

I made sure to cook breakfast for the boys, Zeus, and set up Talia milk. Sometimes Zeus not all the way here when he wake up do I have to give him a push start. I checked on everyone one last time before I grabbed all my stuff and made my way out the door. I just hope today is a smooth day. I would hate to step in the hospital and have work passed my head to do.

Zadarius

Trina had to return back to work three weeks earlier then expected. She was only able to cook breakfast this morning. I had to make sure the kids had eaten and then dressed. Today was the day I was supposed to go and she China and Megan. The kids didn't want to go so I'm dropping them off with Jay while I go over to China place. I really wasn't going alone, T was coming with me. Y'all know this shit bout to be off the chain. T has no filter.

"Let's go." I yelled out. I could hear their little feet growing closer.

"Why can't we come with you daddy?" Ja'Maine asked innocently.

"Cause daddy is going to see your sister today." They rolled their eyes.

"That's not my sister." Alex grumble. I sighed. I wish it wasn't from China, but I'm not going to abandon my child. We walked out the door toward the black Escalade that was waiting out front.

"Morning boss."

"Morning!" The boys yelled. I could've sworn he was talking to me. I shook my head getting in the back. My sons are something else. The ride over to Jay house all I thought about was how I was going to get them to be nice to each other. I can't have my kids hating or not liking one another. I don't want either one of them to feel left out or that they don't belong.

"We here boss." The driver said. I looked up to see Jay walking toward the car. I got out and so did the kids. We dapped each other up.

"I still can't believe this shit." He said. I sighed shaking my head.

"You're not the only one." I said.

"Be good." I warned.

"Bye daddy. Tell that thot I said she a thot!" Ja'Maine yelled running into the house.

"I'm going to kill T." I said. Jay laughed.

"We all want to." He said. I got back in the truck and the driver pulled off. When we pulled up to T house I could hear him yelling all loud on the phone.

"Ol' no neck, no pussy, no edges, Barahona, is them grits on the back of your neck having ass nigga." I bust out laughing. What the fuck? I didn't know who he was talking to until he started apologizing.

"Mommy no! I wuv you! You getting more pussy then me. You ain't got grits on the back of your neck, you got edges for days hunty, you fine like fine China." He sang the last part. I'm done. I can't even deal with his ass no more. He hung up the phone.

"Who was that?" I asked for the hell of it.

"My momma." He said shrugging.

"You know she going to kick your ass when she see you."

"That's why she not going to see me." He said. I shook my head. So he think.

"I can't wait to see this Lil girl Alex and Ja'Maine was telling me about. They said the lie detector test was telling a lie cause the Lil girl looked like something off of the bottom of their shoes." T said.