28. It's Time

Jay

A nigga was sleeping good dreaming bout Nicki ass ridin' this dick. Her titties was just bouncing all over the place, but that was short lived I jump up to Keta screaming my name.

"Nigga if you don't put the gun down and get me to the hospital." Keta said. I put the gun down and threw on some clothes.

"How far are your contractions?" I asked Keta as I helped her in the car.

"Ten minutes apart." I nodded. On the way to the hospital I called everybody even T crazy ass.

"Excuse me my wife is in labor." I told a nurse. She paged a doctor then helped Keta in a wheelchair.

Damn I'm really about to meet my daughter for the first time. I'm hyped.

They had Keta hooked up with an IV and all sorts of shit. Zeus and Trina came first then Kurt came with his girlfriend. T not here yet. The room door bust open. I spoke too soon. I fell out. No he didn't.

"You still look pregnant. Where my niece?" T asked Keta.

"I can't." Trina said laughing. Keta mugged him.

"Nigga I'm still pregnant the fuck? And what is you got on? Coming up in here looking how you looking." Keta said. Man this nigga head on a Sponge-Bob onesie. I think it's time we get him checked out.

"Don't hate on my shit. Ol' fat pregnant ass mad cause you ain't got one. Hatin' ass." He said. Keta flicked him off. He turned around and omg!

"T!" Trina yelled in tears.

"What?"

"You back door open." She said. This free balling ass nigga.

"My bad." He said snapping it back together. I'm dead. That just really mad history.

Keta

I was on so ready to push my daughter out y'all just don't know. My pregnancy felt long as hell. I was hungry, emotional, and a sex craved pregnant woman.

"Why y'all don't name my niece Jay'Keta?" T said. I'm not about to play with him. Especially in his Sponge-Bob onesie.

"Nigga I'm not naming my daughter that." Jay said. T shrugged.

"I'm tryna help y'all ugly asses out." He said.

"Nigga you ugly." I said.

"And you fat." He said. If I could grab his ass I would.

"What till I'm done having my baby and heal. I'm gon' kick your ass Treyvon." I said using his government name.

"Oh hell nah. Hold my phone. I know this humpback did not say my government name. I got warrants and shit. Lawd Jesus one of your children coming home early." He said. He started unzipping his onesie.

"Nigga what you doing?" Zeus asked. Trina ass was just laughing historically.

"I'm bout to fight Keta." He said simply.

"Naked?"

"Yeah. I don't want her blood on my Sponge-Bob pajamas." He said. Something is really wrong with him. I felt the need to push.

"Jay get the doctor, she's coming." I said. He jumped up and ran out the room. Two seconds later he was walking in the room with the doctor behind him.

"Alright your ready to push." He said. Shit I already know that. Everyone left out the room.

"Okay on the count of five I want you to push."

"1...2...3...4...5...push!"

I was so happy that my baby girl was finally her. She tore my ass up coming in the world. Never again.

Jamiya King did it for me. She weighed 8 pounds, 11 ounces, and was 12 inches long.

"Oh my God my niece bout to take all the Lil niggas lunch money at school." T said. I laughed. Only he would teach her that.

"She not having no Lil boys in her face." Jay said. Oh shit daddy mode kicked in.

We all talked for a little bit, but I needed to rest. They left telling me they'll be back tomorrow to see us.

"Thank you for giving me my first child." Jay said. I smiled weakly.

"Get some rest baby." He said kissing my forehead. I closed my eyes and let sleep take over. I went to sleep with a smile on my face knowing Jamiya was finally here.