14. Plans

Zadarius

"Just make sure everything setup for tonight. We need them here by ten. Don't fuck up!" I said before hanging up the phone. How hard can it be to kidnap people? Hell sometimes if I want things done I have to do them myself. Someone barged into my office.

"Zeus we got a problem. Babaluchi set your shop on fire and robbed two of your trap houses." T said.

"Get everybody together. Make sure no police are involved." I said. He nodded walking out the room. He thought he was going to get away with this shit not tonight. I got up and walked out the room.

I guess it's game time.

Trina

T woke me up out my sexy sleep talking about a war started. I was kinda delusional so I didn't know what the hell he was saying.

"T what are you talking about?"

"Babaluchi started a war now your boyfriend over here going crazy trying to do a suicide mission by himself." He explained. Darius really thinks he's the Greek God Zeus. I got up walking into the bathroom to brush my teeth.

"Okay where you at?" I said.

"I'm ten minutes away from you."

"Okay I'll be outside waiting." I said before hanging up. I quickly washed my mouth out. I throw on some black jeans, hoodie, and my Timbs. I grabbed some guns placing wherever I could on me.

Shit just got real.

"Keta you go with T while I go look for Zadarius' incompetent ass." I said. She laughed before nodding. Bullets were flying everywhere. I could barely see from the smoke in the air.

"Where the fuck you think you going?" I hear a voice behind me. I felt a gun being pressed to the back of my head.

"You sure you want to do this?" I questioned. He yanked me by my ponytail. I hissed. This shit real not fake.

"Maybe after all this is over I could fuck you senseless." He said into my ear. I rolled my eyes. I pulled out my army knife and stabbed him in the side making him dropped the gun.

"You bitch!" He said. I laughed pressing the knife into his side even more. I twisted it a few times. I pulled my gun from my back and aimed it at his head.

"See you in hell." I let off three shots. I pulled my knife from his side. Kicking his body to the floor.

I walked toward a back door. I heard shit breaking and grunts. I opened the door to see Zadarius and who I'm guessing it's Babaluchi fighting. They were throwing fists like they in a boxing ring. Zadarius was fast. Watching his big giant ass fight was kinda funny and sexy as fuck. Babaluchi look like he was barely hanging on.

"You tried to sneak up on me and then try to steal my shit like that?! Mexico is your ass loco?!" Zadarius yelled squeezing his neck. He was feeling for something, but Darius wasn't watching. I aimed my gun at his hand and pulled the trigger.

"Ahh!" He yelled. Darius turned to look at me. He had that murderous look in his eyes.

"What the fuck you doing here Trina?"

"Saving your big ass." I said.

"I don't need help."

"Evidently you didn't cause he was about to gut your ass." I said pointing to knife that fell out Babaluchi hand. He looked down.

"You got a puta saving your ass now? Huh Zeus?" Babaluchi said coughing up blood.

"No he got his wife helping him." I said putting two bullets in his stomach and one in his chest.

"Damn Zeus she a good one." He said. His breathe was coming out in pants.

"I know." He said before ending his life.

"You good Big Show?" I asked. He nodded, chuckling.

"Yeah I'm good. Let's get the fuck up outta here." He said. I nodded. Can't even do what we planned tonight because of him.

Maybe next time my plans will fall through.